#loveharrystyles

I actually didn't think I would ever finish this story, but here we are. I did. So I'm just going to upload the rest of it now. I am sorry for the long wait.

-------------------ooOoWoOoo---------------

Louis woke up with a startle by his ringtone. Panicky, still with a dizzy morning mind, he tried to locate the sound. Harry was still fast asleep beside of him. Louis found his phone on the floor and quickly took the call before the noise could wake up Harry. "What happened with you last night?" an irritated Eleanor sounded.

Louis smacked himself in the head and as quietly as possible escaped the room. He closed the door after him before answering. "I'm so sorry. Something came up" he whispered.

"You could at least have called" Eleanor complained.

"I know, I'm sorry".

Louis could hear her take a deep breath. "It's okay I guess. Do you want to come to my place later?"

Louis bit his lip and looked over at the closed door where Harry slept on the other side. "I can't, sorry. I need to be here today." He didn't actually feel that very sorry, if he was being honest to himself.

"Is everything alright?" Eleanor asked worriedly.

"Not really" he admitted- "Can I just call you later?"

The line went silent for a moment. "Yeah, sure" she then mumbled.

"Thank you" Louis said relieved, even though he knew Harry was asleep he still didn't like leaving him alone after what had happened.

"I love you, Lou" Eleanor said, which pulled Louis out of his worries.

"Love you too" he cringed when the words left his mouth.

He quickly hung up and slowly re-entered the dark bedroom. The curtains were drawn shut, so the rising sun had no impact. Harry was still fast asleep. His face looked so relaxed as he lay there. Louis carefully sat down and looked at him. He felt so stupid. After the conversation with the management Louis had felt scared, both for him and Harry. What if this really ruined their career? This was what they had always dreamed of, being able to work with music. Being in a band. A band that most of the world knew. He had pushed Harry away, pretending not to care. He had even found Eleanor. This really sweet and pretty girl, but she couldn't replace his Harry. Harry had been his everything. Seeing Harry upset after Louis began ignoring him had been awful. The sad puppy eyes and his lack of goofy comments. But that he had been this far out, that he actually had been about to take his own life. Louis would never have guessed that. Had he only known, he would never have done any of this. He had done it for Harry, too. But after sleeping with him again, just curled up close to each other. Soft curls in his face and the familiar scent, he couldn't remember one good reason to stay away from him.

With a soft sigh he slowly lay back down pulling Harry back into his embrace. "You're still here" a soft mumble sounded.

Louis chuckled. He had missed this. Harry's voice was normally deep but in the morning it was even better. "Did I wake you?"

"Dunno" Harry mumbled.

They were both silent for a moment. Louis knew that they had to talk, he just didn't know how to initiate it. "About last night" he slowly began.

Harry's body instantly froze and he pulled away. Louis's arms felt so cold without him there. "I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I was thinking" Harry mumbled and slowly sat up and pulled his blanket all up to his chin.

"No Harry, don't do this. We need to talk about it." Louis said trying to look the younger boy in the eyes.

Harry's gaze got glassy and he looked down. Louis sighed and leaned forward slowly, so Harry had time to reject him if he wanted to. He didn't, though, and suddenly he was so close that he could see every freckle, every tear like pearls in the black, long lashes. Their lips met. It was so soft. No moving. Just lips touching lips. Louis slowly backed away. Harry's eyes followed him. Louis smiled softly at him and leaned back. "Why would you do it?" he asked silently.