Cheating

You made it! The very last chapter.

---------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

"So he's really doing it?" Niall asked, eyes glued to the screen in front of them.

Harry nodded. "He really is."

His eyes constantly shifted from the door to the screen. He had a hard time relaxing. "It's was about fucking time," Zayn mumbled from the corner of the sofa.

Liam sighed. "It has been hard for him too".

Zayn shrugged. "What are you going to do?" Liam asked, trying to change the subject.

Harry had stood up so he could stare out of the window instead. "Mh?" he asked.

Liam repeated the question, meanwhile Niall chuckled. "We are going to keep it a secret. In a few years our contract with the management is done, then we can come out," Harry mumbled looking back at the boys.

"You're stressing me out with all the pacing. How about fetching some crisps or play a round with me?" Niall asked angrily starring at the screen where a big "YOU LOST" blinked in blue writing.

Harry didn't get to answer before the front door slammed open. Louis almost ran into the apartment, a big smile on his face. All the boys looked up at him. "You broke up with her?" Niall asked, standing up on his knees.

Louis shook his head, still beaming and stormed over to pull Harry into a hug. Zayn and Liam send each other a confused gaze and Niall also looked puzzled.

"You didn't?" Harry repeated with a hoarse voice.

"No" Louis repeated looking at the other.

"Why?" Harry croaked out.

"I came into the apartment and heard some really weird noises" Louis told.

"Omg!" Niall said standing up pointing out in the air like he had gotten the best idea.

Zayn also looked like he had understood something.

"She is cheating isn't she?"

Louis nodded and hugged Harry again, who looked like he couldn't quite connect the dots. "She has an affair?" he repeated.

Louis nodded happily. "So everyone is happy."

Zayn leaned towards Liam. "I've never seen anyone being so happy about their girlfriend cheating."

"He's a special snowflake," Liam mumbled back.

A relived sigh escaped Harry's lips and he hugged the older boy back. 

----------------ooOoWoOoo-------------

Thank you so much for reading!

Feeling generous? Go follow me on Instagram: colinmorgan_fan