Chapter 6: Wild & Crazy

~Heart~

 “Tonaaaaayiaaaahht...weeeee...ay yaaaaaaoung...”

My drunk and wasted bestfriend, Alli and some of the girls around our table sings to the music that is banging through the speakers.

 “So lezz zet da world in fayiahhh! We can ban it batahhh, than zuuuuuunnn...”

They even can’t sing the lyrics correctly because they are so drunk!

Sabi ko na nga ba eh, may alak yung ice tea.

At sabi ko na nga ba eh, malalasing tong si Alli.

Alli and these girls accidentally drank some ecstasy tablets, too.

 “Alli, lasing ka na. Tara, umuwi—“

“Whooooo!” Alli cheered, as she gulped another glass of beer. “Anong lazzzing? Ba’t naman ako malalazing sa izzzze tea? Can we pleeeez juzz ztay here? Right guuurlzz?!”

“Chhhyyyeeaaaahhhhhh!!!!” 

“Oh tara, cheerzzz tayo, cheerzzz...” Alli clinked her glasses to each of the girl’s glasses as they all drink it up.

Hay nako, kahit anong gawin ko hindi ko matitigil si Alli. The dance floor is getting too crowded and too noisy as hell! Sunod-sunod na rin ang mga sumusuka sa restroom, yung iba hindi na nakaabot kaya nagsuka na lang sa kahit saan. To whoever mixed some alcohol onto the drinks will gonna get his ass kicked by Mr. Sanchez before the school year starts. Where’s Mr. Sanchez anyway? I searched through the crowded dance floor and there he was, grinding with Ms. Gina!

What the hell is happening in here?! 

~Derek~

I took another glance at her again.

And again.

And again.

I caught myself smiling because I’ve never seen her so happy and loud like this. Obviously, she’s drunk but I gotta admit, she looks way beautiful tonight. But where the fuck is Tyler? Is he that stupid to leave her at prom alone without a date? What a dick!

“Alright! Alright! To my dear zudentzz!” I heard a drunken old man talking on the microphone. Damn, masyadong marami ata ang napainom na ecstasy or alcohol ni Mr. Sanchez.

“Dizz izz za laz danzz, zo make the mozz of it! WOHOOOOO!”

“Derek!” Jude yells at me from the dance floor and he’s already dancing with a girl already!

Shit!

~Heart~

 “Alli! Tara na please!” I groaned, pulling her out of her chair but she was just giving me that drunken silly smile of hers, when I finally gotten her to stand up, I placed her arm around my shoulder because she can’t barely stand.

“Oh God, Alli ang bigat mo!” I complained, and bigla na lang kaming sabay bumagsak sa sahig.

Shit, my ass hurts!

And then someone stood in front of us, I look up and...

“Derek?” I said, standing up.

“Nasaan ba si Tyler?” He asked, wrapping Alli’s arm around his shoulder helping her to stand up.