In Her Heat - Chapter Forty One (SUMMARY)

ATTENTION: CHAPTER FORTY ONE OF IN HER HEAT IS MOSTLY AN ADULT CHAPTER BETWEEN AINSLEY AND CADE. HOWEVER, THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE FIND OUT AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER, WHICH I WILL WRITE HERE.

*I DIDN'T WANT TO POST THE CHAPTER UP TO THE ADULT SCENE BECAUSE IT'S NOT VERY MUCH AND IT WOULD END RATHER ABRUPTLY. HOWEVER! HOWEVER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO READ THE CHAPTER UP TO THIS PART, EXCLUDING THE MATURE SCENES, YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND I WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY THRILLED TO EMAIL IT TO YOU! FOR THOSE WHO DO WANT TO READ ABOUT HOW AMAZING CADE IS IN BED, THE FULL, ORGINAL CHAPTER !!WITH MATURE, ADULT SCENES!! WILL BE UP AFTER THIS, TITLED "In Her Heat - Chapter FortY One (ADULT)"

***

SUMMARY: Ainslesy, Cade, Kat and Declan all have to make a decision about whether or not to accept Lilica's offer to have the two packs be affiliated with one another. There is much arguingg (obviously from Cade and Ainsley), but eventually they come to a decision, althought Kat is not entirely comfortable with it. They let Lilica and the trio (Quinn, Beau and Navarro) know what their decision is.

With their decision to accept and become  affiliated with one another finished, they are sent to rest as the next day will be filled with preparation. As the Uri's rituals dictate, men are separated from the women, so Kat and Ainsley share a room with Declan and Cade in the other. Kat tells Ainsley that she's not comfortable about the decision because Damon is the Alpha and it should be him that makes the decision (even though the four would have been among those Damon consulted) and also because they do not know much about the Uri pack and she doesn't know how they can trust them. Kat says she just wants everyone to be safe, to which Ainsley brings up Declan. Kat, blushing, doesn't want to talk about and feigns sleep. However, when Ainsley teases about going to ask Declan himself, a playfulchase around the room ensues, ending with Cade's arrival.

Cade informs the girls that Declan wants to see Kat, which pleases Ainsley to no end. Kat threatens Ainsley in order to keep Ains from telling Cade about her crush. Kat leaves. Cade questions Ainsley but she teasingly declines, reminding him about Kat's threat.

THERE IT IS, FOLKS! ANOTHER, FULL, CLEAN CHAPTER WILL BE UP IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

READ. FAN. VOTE!