8. Does he care for her?

Recap: Abhiram- Meenakshi cute moments - her craziness.

Abhiram's PoV
It's been one month now I am living a new life..New life as Ram...I cant believe..but it's nice... Within this one month, I never think of returning back or contacting my parents. For me it's a closed chapter now. And I started liking her... she is a good friend now. But sometimes she cannot be tolerated. Still she is nice. Within this one month, she made me do a lot of crazy things. And you won't believe if I tell that I started liking her activities and secretly I want to be like her...A free bird who cares nothing in this world. Apart from her, her family, the neighbors everyone are very much close to me. I don't know how this one month passed so fastly.

I couldn't contact Daksh till now. He might be busy with the business..on the other hand I don't want anyone to know about my new place. I started searching for a job. But I didn't get one since my certificates are not with me. I was tired of searching for new and new jobs each day. But she always motivated me. And that could fade all my tiredness. I was never a burden for her or her family which made me love them more.

Its evening and my job searching going well with the usual result. I thought of returning since it's too late. That was when I saw a public booth. I thought about calling Daksh. I really miss him. Atleast I can hear his voice.

I went to the booth and dialled Daksh's number.
"Hello...May I know who is speaking?"he asked from the other end.
"Daksh..."I called and it was all silence I could hear.
"Daksh....are you there?"I asked.
"Hm.."I heard his low voice.

Wait..is he crying? Why?
"Daksh...what happened?"I asked.
"Where were you for the last one month? I used my every way to find about you...but..when would you understand that I loves you a lot?"he asked emotionally.
"Sorry man...I was busy for finding a job..."I said.
"What????"I heard his yell.

"Are you kidding me? When I am struggling here with your companies, you are searching for another job...did you fed up with the business just like me? Wait..I am coming and will join you...let's find a job together..Pls save me from here man.."he said.

And here is my Daksh with his usual track.
"It's not fun... how the companies are going?"I asked seriously.
"Well...I think...only one who is not well is your friend.."he said.
"You are doing a great job Daksh..."I appreciated him because he deserves it.

"Can you stop this and tell me your address?"he asked loudly.
"Whts the hurry?"I asked.
"I want to see you Abhi..now it's not fun...I want to meet you now..I can't live away from you anymore..and most importantly there are a lot of files here to get your signature...I can't do it since your father made all papers on your name..."he said in a serious tone.
"Ok we will meet soon...but not now...I will inform the details soon..."I said and heard his deep breath.
"Thank God.."he yelled.

"What about your devil? Is she fine?"he asked suddenly out of nowhere.
"Daksh..."I shouted realizing where he is extending the conversation.
"Okk ok... atleast tell me the name of your devil."he said.
"Meenakshi..and the spelling is M,E,E,N,A,K,S,H,I.... she don't like anyone making mistake in her spelling."I said laughing.

"Damn man.. believe me.. something has happened to you within this one month..you are no more that depressed Abhiram..."he said making me surprised.

Is it? What happened to me??? Like what?

"I can't believe that my friend is laughing and smiling...wow... great job...I need to meet you soon...can't wait for it..."he said and I smiled.
"And ofcourse the devil too...sorry Meenakshi...."he started laughing.
"Daksh..ok...I am going...Pls ensure that no one will find me.."I said before ending the call.