29. Meenakshi!!!

Recap: Abhiram getting scolded by Daksh - He is reading a diary - Meenalakshmi?

Abhiram's PoV
I ensured that this is the last page of this diary. I turned again and again to confirm that there is nothing left to be unread. I wanted to know the remaining and thus I decided to open the next diary. And the title of next diary shocked me to hell.

I gulped and stood there like a statue couldn't even move my hands.

I felt my hands shivering over the pages and then I opened the first page. It was hard to left at this point and So I decided to know the remaining story of Meenalakshmi.

And Meenalakshmi started narrating her remaining story through the beautiful handwriting in that diary.

I can't forget that night in my entire life. I was waiting to get freedom in that big room for last 10 years. But this was not I wished for.

I was thrown into a dark room by that two strong men who brought me here. I couldn't see where I am currently now since I was unconscious till we reach here. I tried to stand up. But my body was aching. The outside world and the strange lights which I didn't experience till now completely rejecting me from this new world. I wish I was still in that old room of mine. I was tired and exhausted ended up falling on floor. I tried to gain my strength and again stood up. But I was incapable of doing anything. I realized that I needed time to deal with this new atmosphere. I sat there silently for an hour and closed my eyes getting into a meditation that I have known for years. At the end of it I felt strength and courage. I slowly stood up and observed the new surroundings. Eventhough there were lights through the window, the night darkness was making it difficult for me to find anything in that room.

After a long struggle I found a window from where I can see that two men talking with each other. They were drinking. I felt suffocated getting that smell but I need to survive. I was not ready to give up. If it's not now, there won't be another chance. I was very well aware about that. I started listening to their conversation carefully.

One of the man dialled a number in his phone and started talking loudly.
"Seth ji, we are ready with the 20 girls. Send us the vehicle soon. We should escape to Mumbai with them tonight itself." The man spoke making me shock.

What?? There are 20 girls here. That means there are 19 more girls staying here along with me. I couldn't believe that. I searched the whole room. But there was noone except me. May be they were put in another room. I mentally made a note about these 19 girls.

Soon the man ended the conversation after saying to his friend that the vehicle will be here within half an hour. That means only half an hour now left for me. I should do something within this time. It's now or never.

I came back towards my door and realized that it's locked. I carefully observed through the key hole and a smile occupied my face. That fools didn't take the key with them. It's still fixed on the key hole on the other side of the door. If I get that key, I can unlock myself from this side. I was relaxed but didn't get excited. I waited till the two men became completely drunken and it happened soon. I found a small stick on the corner of the room. I assured that the stick can pass perfectly through the small key hole before taking it and moved towards the door. I took out my stole from my neck and spreaded it carefully on the floor in a position that half of the stole are outside the room. Thank god the thick space between the floor and door allowed me that. I prayed to all gods and slowly started pushing the stick through the key hole and within a minute the key fell down from the key hole. As I expected it correctly fell down on the top of my stole. I dragged the stole back inside and took the key from it. Without making noise, I opened the door. I saw the two men sleeping and sighed in relief.