52. Facing the Unexpected!!!

Recap: The Surprise BIRTHDAY Celebration.

It was a pleasant Sunday evening when Khannas decided to arrange a party for their business clients since they won a big project. A big hotel has been booked for the purpose and all their partners and important staffs were invited. Daksh, Dadu and Malu were on forefront as special guests and the hosts itself.

Meenakshi was so happy. Ofcourse seeing so many people together, she would be damn excited.

"Oh Ram. How can you live inside this suit till the party gets over? Dont you have human things like sweating and all?"Meenakshi asked frowning.

"I am not so adamant on these type of dressing codes. But dad is. He used to advice that we should be always well dressed infront of our business partners. Otherwise they would lose respect on us."he said fixing the tie and wearing the overcoat.

"No one did ask you to stand naked infront of your so called business partners."she placed her hands on her hip.

He narrowed his eyes at her.

"And your dad is absolutely wrong on this. I think he badly needs a lecture from me."she spoke making him chuckle.
"People won't respect us for our dresses. They will respect us only if we respect them and treats them with care and love."she added.

He stood infront of her staring with admiration and love. She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Smart Wifey."he kissed her cheek making her blush.

He then removed the overcoat and tie around him. Folded his full sleeve shirt near his elbow. Combed his hair.
She looked at him with wonder.

"How am I looking now? Dont you think that the girls who are gonna attend our party will be having a tough time today?"he smirked winking at her.

"Dont worry. As long as they are not blind, they wont even give you a look."she said.

"Oh that hurts my tough wifey. But again you are jealous"he said.

She remembered what happened the last time when she became jealous. His naughty looks were not leaving her. She gulped.

"If you don't stop this here I may hang a badge on your neck that you are already booked. Actually already married."she placed her hands on her hip making him chuckle.

He held her waist and pulled her closer to his chest. She dashed with him.
"My extremely beautiful wife is so jealous. Dont worry even if someone comes to impress me, I will close my eyes and think about you. Believe on my self control. No one can take advantage of me."he declared proudly.

She gave him a disbelief look.
"If you want to go behind another girl I wont stop you. But remember one thing. You are not the last man on this earth."she glared.

He pinched her belly making her scream.
"Yes I am the last man on your earth. Forget about every other."he said sealing his lips on hers. She was shocked and surprised.

"Love you my queen."he pulled away and left the room with a naughty smirk. She stood there stunned.
.
.
.
Abhi stood infront of Daksh who grinned at him.
"What are you doing?"Abhi asked.
"Can't you see? Having a glass of whiskey. This can only keep me warm now." Daksh showed the glass he was carrying.