55. The End

Recap: Finding a girl for Daksh; Shriya - Abhiram meeting Meenakshi at night - the trio's late night visit...

Abhiram's PoV
It's Daksh's wedding today. After a long waiting of one month after engagement, finally he is getting married with Shriya. Within this timespan Meenu and me attached well with Shriya and it's now a group of four we are.

"Ram what's this?"I saw Meenu standing at door in her most gorgeous avatar.

She is wearing a blue color silk saree which mom has gifted her. Her hair is tied in a braid and she have a golden necklace around her neck along with the wedding chain. Each time I saw that wedding chain in her neck, my heart started fluttering on the thought of she is mine. Only mine.

I smirked at her before continuing combing my hair. She came towards me and pushed the comb away from me. And then she messed my hair which I have been combing.

"What's this Mrs.Stupid. You ruined my work of last 30 minutes."I said indicating my hair.

"Today is not your marriage and for what you are getting ready like this."she asked.

"Dont you know? Because my wife always want to see me handsome."I said winking at her. She hid the blush that was coming her way. I grinned.

"Stop this. Your friend haven't got ready till now. Go and help him. Ask him to wake up before Shriya decides to marry someone who will be punctual atleast on his wedding day."she said shocking me.

"What? Didn't he wake up till now? What kinda idiot he is?"I was wondered.

"You are his friend. So he must be like this."

"I got ready even before the sun rise on my wedding day."

"Ok ok. I agree. Now go and get that lazy fellow ready."she said pointing towards the door.

I pecked her cheek.
"I got my energy. I am coming Daksh."I said before going out to wake him up.
_________

Meenakshi's PoV
I smiled seeing my childish husband running towards his best friend. These two won't change. I touched my cheek where he pecked. I blushed feeling his lips there.

"No Meenu You have no time to dream now. So many things to do."I said myself and went out.

I came downstairs to see mom and dad talking to each other. They seems to be so serious and it's time to add some fun into that.

"Dad mom good morning."I said.
"Good morning beti."they greeted me back.

"Dad, you are looking so handsome. Dont go near the mandap. The pandit may think that you are the groom and will get you married once again."I said and they laughed.

"I am ready to marry once again. What about you Dhana?"he bumped his shoulder onto mom. Mom turned red and slightly hitted dad's arm playfully.

"Oh dad if you had such a wish, why didn't you tell me earlier? I would have conduct your marriage. And you know what. Getting married infront of your children, it's an experience for lifetime. We will have a lot of fun."I exclaimed.

Dad raised his eyebrows looking at mom and she again blushed.

"Stop you both. I know only my son loves me. He won't tease me like you both are doing."she complained.