23. Meenakshi's big findings

Recap: Daksh trying to study Meenakshi - Meenakshi getting know about Daksh's best friend.

"I hate you Daksh. You are a bad friend."Abhiram yelled looking at the pale faced Daksh who was standing with his hands crossed across his chest.

"How dare you sent me that message? It broke my heart. How could you do this? Or do your brain also made up of Burger?"Abhi was not in a mood to leave this topic.

"Meenakshi or me? You should choose now. Dont forget that I am the one who were always with you from your childhood."he asked Daksh who didn't turn from his silent mode.

"How could you think me as second? She is the priority for you na? Then why did you come to meet me? Go and take care of her."he continued.

Daksh didn't even move from his position looking straight at Abhi.
"What? Are you not going?"Abhi asked after sometime when he didn't get any response.

"Did you finish your drama?"Daksh asked normally.
Abhiram lowered his eyes.
"Didn't I tell you already that it's your Meenakshi who sent that message from my phone? And you already know how did she blackmail me. Then no need of this over acting to show me that you are hurted."Daksh spoke making his friend answerless.

"That..I.. it's ok. She is not completely normal."Abhi stammered.
"You both are not normal. Don't play football with me in-between you both. You guys make me mad too" Daksh said completely annoyed.

"Ok lets leave that. But tell me frankly. You will choose only me when you have been really asked to choose between me and her. Isn't it?" A possessive Abhiram spoke.
Daksh wanted to bang his head on the nearby wall.
"Reply me man. Atleast for the sake of my peace."Abhi pouted.

"I will choose you whenever you ask this question. And if she asks may be I will choose her."Daksh said glaring at him.
He pouted.

"Are you for real? Is this the big issue now? We have to concentrate on something more important."Daksh caught his head in between his both hands.

Daksh was tired and he took a nearby seat at the restaurant where they are now. He didn't look up at Abhi. Seems like his friend is angry Abhi decided to pacify him. He went near him and took a seat beside Daksh. Daksh turned to meet his face once and groaned. Before Abhi can start a conversation he again turned his face away.

"Shall I order some Burgers for you?"Abhi asked knowing the best way to melt his anger.
"I am not in a mood to eat anything."he got the reply which is opposite to what he expected.

"Daksh, I am sorry. Please dont be angry at me"Abhi requested surely knowing that his beg tone can completely melt his friend.

Daksh turned to face Abhiram and smiled slightly. Abhi sighed in relief.
"I am not angry. But more than you I am tensed thinking about your life."he said and Abhi was confused.

"Hey whats the matter?"Abhi couldn't keep calm.
"Your Meenakshi is seeing only a best friend in you. I don't think it's easy to make her fall in love with you."Daksh said and Abhi was shocked. He immediately held Daksh's hand tightly.
"Dont say that. I can't live without her"Abhi stated with a sad face.

"I tried to make her open. But she is very proud of you. She not only likes you as a friend but also respects you a lot."Daksh's words made him smile.