35. Her Boss

Recap: Daksh leaving - Meenakshi knowing the truth about her real boss - Meenakshi not admitting her love for Abhiram.

Meenakshi entered into her cabin and took her phone out. She typed a message for Daksh.

You idiot, cheater, buffalo,....😬😬
Everything. The next time when you come infront of me, it will be your death for sure.😠😡 Today onwards you are not burger boss, you are buffalo boss. And believe me I am gonna post this on all the notice boards here.😤😤

She sent the message gritting her teeth angrily. She sat there on the chair and looked at the MD's cabin where she saw Abhi looking at her with his full teeth smile seeing her anger. It added her anger and she glared at him through the glass wall. He smirked well knowing about her state.

Her phone beeped with Daksh's reply.
Hai sweet friend, believe me. Even Abhi is second for me when comes to you. Dont kill me and I promise I can help you to get your revenge done on him. And don't tell this to him. Now smile cutie. 😊😊😊

"Best friends made for each other. How can God make these perfect combos? Idiots!!!"
She threw the phone on the table and rested her elbow on table with her chin in her hands.

Meenakshi's PoV

Meenakshi you are such a fool. How smartly they fooled you? And here you were about to confess your love for him. Seriously? Didn't you get anyone else to love? But his love was true. Right? But again he didn't tell me anything. That was not what I expected from him.

You were ready to tell him all the secrets of your life and he was hiding even his real name too. And above all he was helping you in everyway when you don't even know that the person just beside you were doing all this. He is kind hearted and good. But that doesn't mean he can hide things from me like that. That too from this Meenakshi. I still can't believe someone has did this to me.

He deserves something in return so that he won't repeat this.
He will never ever hide anything from me in future. And I can do it. Coming to pranks and fools I won't allow someone to overtake me.

Ram, you are not going to know my love for you until you earn it yourself. Let's see how much patient you are and how long you don't give up. If you are that same Ram whom I loved, then definitely you will understand me before I tell you anything. And I want to make sure that you will be always my Ram. No money or new relations would never change you. I want that assurance before entering into a life with you.

____________

A few hours later:
Abhiram came back to his cabin after attending some important meetings that he had to attend. He looked at Meenakshi's cabin where he saw her busy with some jobs and a smile didn't leave his lips each time thinking about her. He was about to go to her when an idea strikes his brain. He dialled the number of her office phone and she attended the call immediately.

"Ms. Meenakshi, can you please spare a minute for me?"he asked in a sweet tone.
"Hello sir, I am busy with some important works here and I have no time to waste."she replied.
"Hey I am your boss and this is more important now."he said in an order tone making her irritate.
"I will come. But if you are not calling me for your so called more important work, I swear I will break this phone on your head that too infront of your all staffs."she ended the call with that making him tense.