26. Can She Melt His Heart?

Recap: Abhiram is broken hearing that Meenakshi was not serious about their marriage.

Dadu and Malu looked at each other raising their eye brows. They then looked at the kitchen together. From morning onwards Meenakshi took control over the kitchen and no one else is allowed there. Dadu and Malu were confused on her sudden decision.

"I think we should check what she is doing there. I cant risk my health by eating whatever she is giving." Dadu said.
"You are right Dadu. Come let's go."Malu supported.

"Lunch is ready..."
Surprising them Meenakshi appeared outside the kitchen with a bowl in her hands.

"What's special for today?"Malu tried to check the bowl but Meenakshi trickly moved it away from her.
She scowled.
"Today's special is for Ram. He will eat it first before anyone else."Meenakshi declared.

She placed the bowl safely on the table and gave a look at both Dadu and Malu.
"Dont touch this. If you disobey me, get ready to face the consequences too. You know Meenakshi. Isn't it?"she said in a threatening tone.
Malu and Dadu nodded at her while she went towards Ram's room.

"Ram, you will be surprised for sure. And you will again start talking with me."she muttered excitedly while knocking the door.

"Ram lunch is ready."she spoke when she didn't get response even after knocking.
"Ram, open the door please."she shouted increasing the sound of knocking.
And then the door opened to reveal a tired sleepy face of Abhiram. She felt sad seeing him in that condition.

"Were you sleeping?"she asked.
"No I was preparing the list of people whom I plans to kill today."he said sarcastically.
"And I know that the first name should be ofcourse mine."she said laughing.
But he didn't feel that funny. He gave a serious expression and she noticed that.
"You know what Ram. Sometimes I feel that you are more crazy than me."she said in an effort to pacify him.

He laughed sarcastically.
"Crazy..Being crazy like Meenakshi..it's a freedom to break anyone's heart. You can do anything that completely destroys a person. Only one thing. You should be crazy."he smirked.

"Ram..try to understand me."she couldn't complete since he gestured her to stop.
"I tried a lot and failed miserably. Now please I have no more intention to understand you or to make you understand. Please get lost leaving me in my way."he requested.

"Ram, do you know what I prepared for lunch?"she said smilingly to deviate the serious conversation.
"Your favourite Hyderabadi Biriyani. It was completely my preparation and I swear you would love it." She said for which he glared at her.

"Please come with me Ram. Let's eat together. I prepared it specially for you. Do you know how much effort I took for it?" she held his hand and he jerked it away making her shock.

"Why special for me? Did you add poison into it as a part of your craziness? Ofcourse you can do anything."he said making her stop and all colors of her face suddenly vanished.

"Stop this Ram. I am not mad."she said seriously.
"Oh is it? Then what were you doing till now?"he asked.
"Ram, may be I am crazy. That doesn't mean I am not a human. I know what is right and what is wrong."she said.

"Tell me the right things you did till now."he held her shoulders tightly and the next moment she pushed him back with her full strength. And he had to leave her.