54. Life - To Live & Love

Recap: Meenakshi trying to be normal - their acts - Eye opening for Mahesh and Dhana.

Abhiram's PoV
"Are you planning to get me married with some other girl? Did you get bored with me?"I asked narrowing my eyes seeing Meenu approaching me with a set of photos of random girls.

"First of all tell me which one did you like? Isn't this one gorgeous and beautiful?"she asked showing me one photo.

"What??? I am already married. I am not allowed to see other girls with that eyes."I defended and she smacked my head.

"As if I will let you do that. Analyze these photos treating them as a sister."she said with little layer of anger on her face.

"But I am not willing to marry my sister" I said and this time she lost the last thread of her control.

"Do you really think that you can marry once again? Not in your dreams Mr.Husband."she fumed in anger and I was enjoying it.

"Even if I die and you becomes a widow, my ghost will be still around you. Doing crazy things....and yes I will be wearing a white saree so that you an easily identify me...."before she could complete I stood up and covered her mouth with my hand. She was shocked.

"This is not fun Meenu. Dont say this again. There is no life for me without you. Even if it's death, I want it to embrace me before you." I said moving closer to her. Our lips are only inches distant. I felt my heart fluttering seeing her shining eyes.

"I won't Ram. I wont allow you to be free from me so easily."she muttered making me smile.
"Never ever."I completed her sentence and my lips touched her skin slightly triggering me.

I pressed my lips on her and started kissing her passionately. I held her waist and didn't allow her to move away from me. I took her lower lip into my teeth and she moaned. And then she bit me hardly making me pull away from her.

"Ah...you Dracula...you bit me monster."I screamed.
"You are the one who started this. Dont you know?"she asked with an innocent smile.
I glared at her. She became sad.
"Now come and smooch me."I said and she widened her eyes.
"What are you looking for? Come here before I becomes violent."I said hiding my laugh.

She came towards me hesitately and then kissed my lips where she bit. I held her waist back and was enjoying my kiss when we heard someone coughing. We moved away to see mom standing with her back facing us.

"Mom..."I called embarrassed.
"Dont you both have enough space in your bed room?"she turned back with a teasing smile.
"That's because Ram likes open air."Meenu said making me widen my eyes. I gestured her to shut her mouth while mom laughed.

"Ok leave that. What are you both doing?"Mom asked us.
"She is finding a good match for her Dadu."I said excitedly and she narrowed my eyes at me.
"Not Dadu. I am trying to find my sister in law."she spoke.

"Sister in law?"we asked together.
"For Daksh..."she said and I shook my head.
"This is not fair. He is my best friend even before you meet him. Dont try to be more important than me in his life. I don't like it."I said.

She pouted.
"You are such an irresponsible best friend. Only good in stealing his Burgers. You married before him and didn't think about finding him a girl. What kinda bestie?"she shouted.