33. Unexpected Love

Recap: Abhiram's Parents coming for him - Meenakshi knowing about his truth - Asking Ram to go with parents.

Abhiram's PoV
I sat in the car like a dead man. I was feeling empty from inside and my feelings are not describable. I felt suddenly lonely. I was the most happiest one for the last few days. But was it necessary to happen everything now itself? Why everytime it's me? I don't have any idea about my next move. Because I am going to the home which I hated more than anything in this world. I don't know what I am going to do there. And I am completely blank thinking about the two persons who are sitting on my both sides.

Are they real? Or are they acting? If so what they would get by returning me back?

I had asked these questions even million times to me within this short time. I don't know why they suddenly came for me.

"Abhi, you have no idea how much we missed you. Hereafter we should live like our earlier times. Nothing has place in-between us except love." Mom said kissing my right shoulder. Her tears are wetting my shirt making me confuse.

"Even if we do a mistake you can scold us and correct us. You have that right. But don't leave us anymore son. You are the only reason why we realized our mistakes and above all we could realize the love we are having for each other." Dad said.

I looked at them in disbelief.
I was about to say something when our car stopped suddenly.
"Come out son."Mom said opening the door and dragging me along with her.

And then I saw my home. It didn't change much. But I am really changed. This house can no longer makes me happy or smile. I walked inside with half mind. If I had an option I wouldn't have returned back to this place. But now Meenakshi hates me. Dadu and Malu no longer believes me. I can't go back to them. So I need to come here. Thinking about them made me feel an heavy weight on my heart. What would be their condition now? Sorry Meenu. This is not what I wanted for us. But again it happened.

She might be hating me. And it can make me feel the pain of stabbing my heart with a sharp knife.

I wish I was that same Ram now. But again these people had to come at right time to destroy everything. I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Abhi what are you now waiting for? This is your same home where you have lived for many years. Your home."Dad said.

"It can't be my home."I shouted at the top of my voice and they looked at me in shock.
"My home means the place that can give me all happiness I wants in my life. This house can't do that. My home is the house where I was living till now. And you guys made me lose it along with all my happiness and peace."I yelled showing all my anger.

I ran my fingers through my hairs. Mom was shedding tears and I pretended to be unaffected. May be I am stone hearted but I can't help it.

"Abhi, let's talk later. I am sure that you need a lot of time to get the faith in us back. Now you go and rest."Dad spoke making me more angry.

"It irritates me each second staying here where I didn't want to return back. If you had really loved me, why couldn't you allow me to live my life happily with the people whom I loves a lot and most importantly the people who loves me."I asked.

"Abhi, it's enough. Can't you see your mom crying?" This time dad spoke in a serious tone.
I looked at mom who is sobbing without making any noise. I wonder seeing dad's care for her which I couldn't see for past many years.