50. Badman of India

Recap: Abhi joining back at office - Bored Meenakshi registering Daksh's profile on matrimony.

At Night 11 pm
"Bhai how much did it cost in total?"Abhi asked the shopkeeper while handling over two cones of ice cream to Meenakshi and started licking his own share.

"Total 60 rupees sir."

He took the purse from his pocket while one hand stopped him.

"I will pay today."Meenakshi exclaimed.

He returned a frown.
"I can pay. I am your husband Meenu. Dont you know that usually husbands are the one who pay bills with all authority and wives will stay behind him with the packets purchased."he said taking out two notes from the purse without failing to let out a chuckle after irritating his wife.

"No one told that you are my wife and I am the husband."she said stopping him from paying. He stared at her.

"As a wife I want to do little things for my husband."she said sternly.
"But you already did so many big things for me. Now it's my turn. I will pay."he declared.

"Ram when would you start obeying elders?"she glared at him.

"Oh I forgot it Grandma. But I am the one who is going to pay. No doubt."

Meenakshi quickly licked some ice cream from both the cones she is carrying. And then gave a stern look at her husband.

"No matter what you say. I will pay this time. I have enough money with me. You can proudly tell to your friends that my wife is amazing and responsible."she said making him giggle.

"Okay then before paying I have something more to buy."he said turning back to the counter.

"Bhai, take that big cake, then 20 packets of popcorn, 5 big packets of that chocolate biscuits, 3 packets of biscuits next to it, 7 bottles of that soft drink, 12 more ice cream cones of different flavours...and then...."he stopped seeing the shopkeeper looking at him with surprise.

"Dont worry I have such an amazing and responsible wife. She is really rich."

"But where is your wife sir?"the shopkeeper asked.

He turned back to see Meenakshi missing along with her ice creams. He chuckled.

"Since my wife already escaped hearing the big list of things she have to pay, order cancelled. Here is the money for our ice creams."he paid and moved towards his car.

He entered into the driving seat to see Meenakshi with a big pout already occupied the seat beside him.

"You are so bad. Badman of India."she stated and he bursted out into a laugh.

"My wife is so cute and innocent. And ofcourse amazing and responsible."he kissed her cheek making her glare at him.

"Meenu, dont be sad. You don't need to do anything to show yourself as responsible when I know that you are the best wife I can get in my life."

"Hm...but I am offended for your irresponsible behavior. You are not amazing, not responsible, only badman."she started and he turned on the radio on full volume with a smile.
.
.
.
Abhiram stood infront of his mother like a spoiled kid. She had her hands crossed across her chest while he is standing with the most innocent smile he can ever make. He is sure that only this smile can now melt the volcano that is going to erupt soon. After all what he did with his crazy Meenakshi, he knows what will happen soon. He is glad that he cleverly made Meenakshi out of this scene.