39. Surprise Time

Thank you urjapan for penning down your thoughts on Meenakshi and Abhiram so beautifully. You made my day and thanking you a million times. Didn't know that Meenakshi have such an impact on readers like you. Go ahead my dear sis Urja, you are brave and more than what I can do with my life.

Sharing her work with all of you; here is the link:
https://my.w.tt/K8UvjM1s1U

 To all other readers, Please go to the link/her profile and read her thoughts on these two characters

To all other readers, Please go to the link/her profile and read her thoughts on these two characters. Please vote and give your valuable comments there. Believe me, you can do more than a single read. Your each vote & comment can encourage so many readers to come up with their ideas leaving their safe shell.

If anyone had tagged me anywhere in your works, Let me take this opportunity to apologize you. My notification tab is not working and I can't see your notification regarding the tag. So please kindly DM me. Thank you!!!

_____________________
Recap: Meenakshi sneaking into Abhiram's house at night.

"Hey dont finish it."Dadu tried to snatch the lays packet from Abhiram's hand.
"Already finished."Abhi said showing him the empty packet.
"What kinda stomach you have? You are good only for eating."Dadu said sending glares at him.
"Yeah. And my guru is your grand daughter."Abhi chuckled.

They both remained silent and chose to concentrate on the cartoon program playing in the TV.

"So how is your romance going on? Can I see your marriage before I die?" Dadu asked after sometime while raising his eyebrows at Abhiram.
Abhi looked at him with a disappointed face.

"She is making me mad. Seriously. What she thinks about me? I dont get another girl ah? She wants me to always run behind her."Abhi said.

"Who told you to run behind her?"Dadu asked.
"Hey I am Abhiram Khanna. I can get whatever I wants on just a call. She may be thinking that I won't get another girl if it's not her. Let me remind you, she is underestimating me."he said.

"Then why can't you just give a try? Go and marry another girl. Let her spend her remaining life in regret."Dadu challenged and sent him an angry look.

"Unfortunately my heart is with your notorious grand daughter. I was wondering how did I fall for her."he pouted.

"Are you serious? Then let me make it clear. Even if she agrees, now I have no plan to give her to you. You go and search for some other girl. Not my Meenu."Dadu stood up angrily only to be pulled back by him the next second.