28

I woke up in Calum's room, wrapped tightly in his hold, his heavy body informing me that he was sleeping.

I scooted myself more into his body- feeling cold, and wanting his body heat.

I nuzzled my head into his neck, closing my eyes into him until I heard the door lightly pushed open.

"See? Sissy is okay." Luke whispered lightly.

"She's tried?" Allie's voice whispered.

"Yeah, she is cutie" luke whispered back.

"Cal is too?"

"Yeah, Calum works hard princess"

I lifted my head slowly- not wanting to wake Calum

Allie's face lit up as soon as we made eye contact

Within seconds- she fully jumped into the bed

So much for not wanting to wake up Calum

His grip immediately tightened around me as Allie's hands hit my side, resting there.

"Share cal" Allie whined out lightly.

This almost immediately made Calum laugh

"I want my cuddles" he spoke, pulling me closer

"Not nice" she spoke- her warning tone coming out.

Calum kissed my head lightly- obviously wanting to annoy her

"Luke! Tell Calum to share." She whined out louder- turning towards him.

Luke looked up from his phone with a smile.

"Calum, you need to share" luke laughed out.

Calum let out a fake groan before moving the arm that was over me- allowing me to pull Allie between the two of us.

Several minutes later- we all went downstairs together.

Allie and I sat at a bar stool- watching Michael and Ashton cook as Calum grabbed a water and Luke hopped onto the counter, throwing jelly beans at Allie.

I watched Allie as she tried to catch them- missing majority as they fell onto the ground.

Ashton soon leaned against the counter beside me- cheering on Allie to catch one.

She finally caught one- making us all immediately clap and yelling in victory.

Directly afterwards- she caught another, and this time- Ashton threw his hands in the air

Due to how close he was- out of instinct, I flinched away from him, immediately catching myself as I did so.

I tried to quickly play it off- but by his facial reaction- I knew that he saw it

"No, no, no Christina." He spoke, immediately pulling me into a tight hug.

"Id never hurt you- id never lay a hurtful hand on you, I promise." He mumbled, kissing my head immediately.

"I know, I know" I quickly dismissed the topic.

"It's just you were close- and I don't know-" "it's okay" he dismissed it, squeezing me tighter

"It's something we're all going to have to work on- just know, we'd never hurt you."