29

two weeks later

"I don't know what's wrong with her." I felt myself stress- tears coming into my eyes as I held my little sister as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"Allie- princess, you have to eat." Ashton spoke- trying to help me as much as he could.

"Not hungry" she sobbed out.

"Baby, you have to be hungry, you've barely ate anything the past two days." Calum chimed in.

"It hurts" she cried into me- making all four of the guys turn straight towards us.

"What hurts baby?" Luke asked- his job title immediately taking over.

"Tummy" she cried loudly.

After a few minutes of the four of them trying to get her to pinpoint the exact location- we all ended up in the car, heading to the hospital.

Multiple tests were ran, I held her the entire time, never letting her leave my side.

I saw currently laying in the exam room bed with her, holding her sleeping body into my own tired body.

Ashton sat beside us silent- waiting on the test results, his hand staying firmly positioned on my side the entire time.

Soon Calum and Luke returned, frowns very visible.

"Christina- listen to us slow and don't panic, okay?" Calum immediately mumbled.

"Your sisters liver is failing for unknown reasons." My heart dropped straight to my feet.

"Now, this isn't a huge deal because we could easily find a alive donor and simply cut a piece of their own liver- because the liver replenishes itself" he explained continually.

"Luke and I have already ran our blood and we are not matches-" "run mine." I immediately spoke.

"We want to run all of the guys first-" "Calum I'm literally her big sister, I have more of a chance to be her match, right?" I immediately questioned.

"You do- but surgery is very hard on young bodies and we want to be sure there's no other options before we put you through that-" "let's make a deal." I compromised.

Him and Luke both crossed their arms- fully listening

"You guys go ahead and take and test my blood to see the results- we will wait until we get Michael and Ashton's results back before we either take my liver or figure something else out, okay?"

I was running this shit.

They agreed- they took my blood, which wasn't my favorite, but I was doing it for my little sister, so I certainly didn't complain.

After the blood draw- Calum informed me that they already moved Allie to a permanent room, where she was receiving fluids.

I didn't hesitate to get into bed with her.

I pulled her close to my body, kissing her head as she shifted lightly in my embrace, nuzzling into my neck.

I would gladly risk my life-

I would gladly die for my little sister.