30

I woke up to quiet mumbles before hearing "so when does this take place?"

I opened my eyes- seeing sun shining into the hospital room- all four of the boys immediately smiling towards me.

"Morning sunshine" Calum was the first to speak, making me smile at him lightly- still too asleep to try and talk.

"So we got everyone's tests results back- and like expected, you're the only positive one" he breathed out- sitting in a chair beside the bed.

"Are you still willing to give half your liver to Allie?"

"Hell yeah."

"Okay- well, luckily we already have the OR booked for in about two hours, so we can go ahead and start waking Allie up, just no eating or drinking, and within an hour we will give her her relaxer- you can say goodbye to her and then we're going to go prep you for the surgery also." He breathed out.

"Do you want to talk about the risks or the recovery time-" "not exactly" I mumbled, not wanting anything to scare me out of this decision.

Calum nodded, sending me a smile before slowly trying to start waking Allie up by rubbed her sides and tummy.

Soon she let out a whine- making everyone smile because we knew that meant she would be awake before we knew it.

From the second she completely woke up until now- she hasn't stopped complaining and whining.

And it's been a whole hour.

She's hungry
She's thirsty
She's in pain
She's confused
She's tired

All things she had the right to be grumpy about- but I was just praying to god that she would stop.

Soon Luke entered with a hidden needle and a smile.

"Hi princess" he grinned.

He sat on the bed on her side, placing his hand on her tummy.

"I wanna go home luke" she whined out loudly- making him immediately frown

"I know cutie- and we'll all be going home before you know it" he spoke to her, pushing a few hairs behind her ear.

"Can I show you a magic trick?" He smiled lightly

She of course agreed- making him grab her arm, slowly wiping it.

"So what's going to happen- is I'm going to relieve all your pain in a matter of seconds, how's that sound?" He smiled towards her.

Hesitantly she nodded- raising her eyebrows.

"But you have to look at sissy, cause I can't reveal my trick to you"

She slowly looked towards me- where I grabbed her face, ensuring that she couldn't see before I heard him announce a quick

"Ta da!"

"What did you do?" She questioned, making me immediately laugh- she didn't even notice.

"You'll feel better soon, I promise cutie" he spoke, kissing her head as he closed his eyes, squeezing her lightly.

Calum stood beside me, keeping his hand on my elbow as she very slowly showed us results of the medicine- the whining immediately stopping.

Slowly she got more and more tired to where Michael could completely switch spots with me- which is when Calum brought me to my own room.

"Okay Christina" he breathed out, moving to hold my hands.

"I'm going to check your vitals before I let you change and then I'm going to get your IV in, and then I'm going to have to leave you, but I'll see you before you know it." He promised me, sending me a firm wink.

Slowly he checked my temperature, pulse, blood pressure along with listening to my heart and lungs.

He smiled, sending me a wink once he finished
"Your pulse is a little high, but I'm assuming it's because you're a little nervous, so there's nothing holding us back." He grinned.

He pulled a few things out, handing them all to me

"Okay, so you will need to change into our beautiful gowns, everything comes off but you can leave your shorts on, okay?" He spoke, making me nod lightly.

"Once you change I'll come in and do your iv before I leave you with nurses, is that okay?"

"That's fine" I responded quietly, seeing him nod.

He left the room- allowing me to strip down, slipping on the ugly gown- thankfully keeping my shorts.

I opened the door- letting him return.

"I'm going to do a magic trick" he spoke- mocking luke as he watched from the doorway.

"What's your trick?" I smiled.

"I'm going to do something- and it's going to do absolutely nothing but leave a needle in your arm for the next few hours." He spoke- making me immediately laugh.

"Is it clear to you why I'm a teenage doctor and not a kid doctor?"

"Very much so"

He made me look to Luke- and I felt him slip the needle in, the stinging of it immediately making me want to pull away.

"Stop tensing" Calum mumbled as he taped it down carefully, rubbing the sides of my arms gently.

He kissed my head, putting his hand into my hair.

"Anything you need to ask, anything you want to say before Luke and I go prep?" He smiled.

"Don't let her die" I mumbled quietly.

"Neither of you will die, I'm sure of it, okay?" He smiled, his thumb rubbing across my cheek.

I gave a small nod- feeling him kiss my cheek again gently.

"You ready to do this?"

"More than ready"

Luke came and also kissed my cheek before they both left, promising to see me in the OR.

Soon Ashton entered with a wide ass smile.

"Wanna say bye to Allie, they're going to take her first" he spoke quietly, which I immediately agreed to.

He led me to her room- where she was pretty much asleep, her eyes blinking slower than ever.

I kissed her head multiple times before the nurses took her, which made Ashton immediately go back to the room I was supposed to be in- him and Michael both sitting in the bed with me.

"Feeling okay?" Michael smiled, making me slowly nod.

"Feeling great"