answers!!

OKAY SO HERES WHATS UP
there was A LOT of questions mainly about the third person and kidnapper dude and I didn't want to just continually answer the same questions so I'm sorry if your question isn't in this but IF YOU COMMENT ANOTHER QUESTION ILL GLADLY ANSWER IT IN THE COMMENTS:).

Author (Abi):

•What's your favorite 5sos song/album?

      Youngblood is my ALL TIME favorite album, they poured their heart and souls into the album and they deserve 10 Grammys for that queen. Currently my favorite song is their new BOP "Who Do You Love" if you haven't checked it out, ya should;)

  •Did her guardian angel hit the car of the abductor? And was this guy dead by impact? Or was he murdered by her guardian angel? Who are they?

     Her guardian angel is in charge of KEEPING HER SAFE. He/she didn't CAUSE the wreck but it kept her safe (not killing her) which is what I wanted depicted through the story. Yes, the bad dude was murdered by impact because evil people don't deserve guardian angels. Angels DON'T MURDER. And simply he/she is just an angel I created in my head to make everyone confused and fucked up- I did a good ass job too.

   •where does all your inspiration come from?

        Umhhmh, I literally daydream 24/7 which is why I'm failing Algebra 2 BUT ATLEAST I HAVE GOOD WATTPAD CONTENT

  •what is your favorite story out of all of your stores? And why

      Ummm this is like asking me to pick my favorite child, it's IMPOSSIBLE. But I can tell you that my least favorites are the ones that I haven't updated since December:) I love all of my stories because I try my hardest to pour my heart and soul into each one and all of your reactions make everything 110% worth it

   •hi I love your books and you brought my friends and I together thank you. How do you know so much about abuse?

     Aw I'm so happy that you met your people through my stories. TO ANSWER YA QUESTION, I read up a lot on abuse cases because it's something that I HATE and I wish there was a way to stop it. Through reading up and talking to women at shelters and such you learn a lot, you cry a lot and it impacts you- it makes a change in your life.

   •who is the third person? Who is the kidnapper dude? And are you a boy or a girl?

    SO the third person was someone random that I created as a guardian angel. It wasn't anyone specific in my head I just wanted someone besides the guys to be in support and protection mode over Christina. The kidnapper dude (in my head) was someone in more of a sex trafficking/kidnapping rape system issue. I didn't openly say what he was because I wanted everyone to voice their opinions and spread what they felt the situation was (which is why I hinted to kinks). And I am a proud ass female:)

   •are you going to do a sequel?

Nooo, not on this story.

Christina.

   •The boys are a father figure. Do you miss a mother figure/ a girl to talk to?

  Sometimes I miss having a girl to talk to, mainly because it's not the easiest situation to run to the guys over period problems and such. But other than that- I could live without a girl forever. The boys are more than supportive they let me cry, complain, and give good cuddles and back rubs. I don't know what more I could ask for.

  •does Allie have memories/ nightmares about the abuse?

   Luckily for us, Allie doesn't have nightmares about any of it. She does remember a vast amount of everything that happened, but it doesn't bother her anymore. She has the most supportive and loving boys by her side and they would never ever hurt her, that's all that matters.