46

Calum awoke to his pager- making him sit up midsleep.

He threw on a shirt and shoes stumbling to Luke's room.

"Luke" He groggily spoke out- waking the blond immediately.

"I just got paged- watch the girls" he spoke before running out the door and into his car

Little did he know one of his two girls were already in an ambulance- on the way to the place he was going.

He sped to the hospital, the thrill of not knowing what was happening waking him up.

He ran into the ER- all the faces telling him it was bad.

"What we got?" He asked a nurse who held a chart- staring at it in her hands, not speaking.

This threw Calum off, he watched as a body was ran in- paramedics yelling as nurses and doctors surrounded.

"Other body was dead on impact" he heard one speak.

Calum ignored the nurse- running to the scene. Where he saw dark brow hair, coated in blood and closed eyes- a face mask and blood covering the rest.

"Let's get on this" he spoke to the other doctor helping him.

"Dr.Hood- you should step away" a nurse spoke as Calum and the other doctor immediately stabbed needles, drew blood, and got ultra sounds ready.

"I'm wide away" he demanded to the nurse- touching the ultra sound to the stomach of the victim, who he assumed what a Jane Doe.

"No blood in the stomach" he announced- which was a good thing, no chest tube.

A nurse whispered something to the other doctor who immediately froze as Calum grabbed his flashlight, opening the eyelids of the girls- and as soon as he had it bright enough to see her eyes- Calum also froze.

He knew those eyes.

"Dr.Hood-" he scanned her whole body- seeing his own shirt clutching her blood soaked body- her shorts ripped and torn- leaving her in almost her panties.

"This is-" he couldn't say it.

There was no way- she was in bed an hour ago

Thoughts flooded his mind as nurses jerked him out of the room, which he knew was protocol.

He immediately called Ashton, who was awake and getting ready for work.

"Hey, what's up?" He spoke happily.

"Check Christina's bed." Calum demanded.

"What the hell-" "do it."

Calum could hear him walking

"She's- she must be in bed with Allie-" "Ashton she's here, she got in a car accident- one on scene was dead- she's in fucking horrible shape." He couldn't stop himself from releasing every detail.

"I'm coming, I'm waking up Luke to watch Allie and I'm coming." He spoke.

"Ashton" Calum spoke, hearing Ashton yell towards Luke

"What Cal" Ashton responded after a moment

"Christina snuck out"

He felt his heart break at the betrayal

Ashton couldn't respond- what else could've happened?

They were all certain that she snuck out

But the traces of Rohypnol in her system said differently.