Landing and facetime cry

I felt someone shaking me awake I opened my eyes and it was my mom

"Ya?" I asked

"We are about to land" she answered

"Ok" I poked my head up and looked around I looked at my watch I forgot to mention I have lots of jelwery it was 4:14 am I was so hungry.

"Mom can we get Starbucks when we land?" I asked

"Ugh fine" she said

"Thankyou mommy love you" I said kissing her cheek

"Hmm" she said I rolled my eyes and the plane started to shake I squeezed my moms hand even though I knew we where just landing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We landed and we where in the airport we payed and did every thing we got a taxi went to Starbucks I got my usual (Carmel frappe) we payed because my mom and dad got one too and the total was 12.46$

We payed got a taxi and went to the car place we were going to rent a car until the cars get here they are being deliverd and we are renting 2 cars for

My mom said that the hotel Is nice and it has a swimming pool and I also didn't mention that I love to swim I have 109 pairs of swimsuits I also have a job my mom owns a modeling company and she makes her own heels and work cloths and I help her.

My dad is very strict and they don't just give me money they make me help out at moms company for 100.00 a week i do online school because I used to get bullied but I'm in online school now so I'm really happy about that. My dad is like never home just my mom and I except he comes home once every other month and on holidays and mine or my moms birthday.

I was broken out of my thoughts when we arrived at the hotel.

"Sweetie we are here" my mom said

I didn't tell Emily that I was leaving and I needed to face time her.

We checked in and went to our room. I ram in and jumped on the bed "I CALL THIS ONE" I said a little too loud ok maybe way too loud I sat down and got comfy.

I hooked up to the wifi and FaceTimed Emily
"WHERE ARE YOU?!" she yelled "oh crap" she said then daisy the baby started to cry then I saw her brother "hi" he said and walked away to go help with daisy.

"Where are you?" she yelled/whispered
"Nc" I said

"WHAT!!!!???" she yelled on the top of her lungs mom came and yelled at her then her dog Hershey came running in.

She looked like she was about to cry and there goes me too I started to cry and so did she.
"Don't worry we will vist" i said still in tears
"Everyday?" she asked I giggled

"Put your clothes in your dresser" my dad said

"I have to go" I said

"Bye" Emily said

"Bye" I said