Ship name

Abby's POV

I think that the date went good because now they are together.

I made a ship name for them but I was the only one awake. It was 8:30 in the morning. I turned to my other side and hayes was right there sound asleep. He was so cute I kissed him on the nose very lightly though and got up to make breakfast. I walked downs and my mom was already making pancakes.

"Need help?" I asked and she jumped

" Don't do that you scared me and yes can you set the table?" I did what she said then she put all the pancakes on one plate. There was 33. 3 pancakes for each person. Man she must've gotten up early.

I walked upstairs to wake up the boy I clapped my hands a couple times and everyone got up except for Carter. I walked into my bathroom put shampoo on my hand got my phone and slapped him while yelling smackcam and getting it in vine.

Everyone started laughing and Carter got up and playfully hit me on the arm. He washed his face.

"We made pancakes downstairs everyone only get 3!" I yelled and everyone ran downstairs and me and lox walked and grabbed our pancakes and I gave one if mine to hayes cuz I was only gunna eat 2.

"What are we doing today?" u asked putting everyone's plates in the sink and cleaned off the table.

" Divergent just came out we can go watch that in the theater!" mahogany suggested

we heard a couple yeahs and sure

"Mahogany you can use my bathroom hayes and nash can use my moms jack and jack use the one upstairs and taylor Matt you can use one of the ones downstairs Aron carter use the second one upstairs" I said and I would get ready ofter mahogany

It took her 15 mins and I took a quick shower and put on my high wasted rip jean shorts a divergent shirt that I tied in the back I put on black Jordan's and put on foundation winged eyeliner and mascara and put my black bandana on.

I walked downstairs and everyone was ready.

"LETS GOOOO!" I yelled running out the door

"Oh nash mahogany I forgot to tell you I have a ship name for yooouuu!" I said

"What?!!"

"Nox" I answered while nash was driving

( sorry about the short chapter!

Do you ship nox? )