Fair night with emily and hayes

Me and Emily were getting ready and we were asking what we should wear and stuff I decided to wear a romper with a cover like mahogoneys in her video were better together and I was wearing white vans.

She was wearing a really light pink shirt with a white Puffy skirt and white vans she put on makeup and I put in mascara and lip gloss.

I grabbed my phone 75$ and some gum.
I headed downstairs with Emily she honestly look amazing.
We walked to the fair since we were Penni boarding all day.

We arrived and got the fun passes and rode lots of rides.
Me and hayes always rides the fairis wheel last so we saved that for last.

He won me a huge white stuffed bear and Emily and pink medium stuffed bear then the fairis wheel and then left because it was 11:30 we arrived home at 11:45 and me and Emily got into pjs and I crawled into bed and she crawled into the guest bed.

But for now it was hers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next morning

Emily's POV

I was so happy for abby I hope I get to meet cam he has always been my favorite.

Abby's POV

I texted hayes

To hayes
Ok so Emily really wants to meet cam so when he comes this morning can you introduce them?

From hayes
Oh course! I love you.

To hayes
Love you too

I got up and out of bed and got on the shower.
I wore a red magcon sweater red stained jeans a red magcon beanie and some red vans.

I went downstairs and my mom maid waffles and me and Emily enjoyed then there was a knock on the door I went and opened it with Emily by my side it was cam and hayes she screamed even louder then she did with hayes.
They got a couple pics and can gave her a kiss on the cheek.
While me and hayes were waiting.
Cam and her really seemed to like each other me and hayes had a date tonight so it would be Emily nash cam and all the other boys at hayes house.
Hayes was picking me up at 7:00 and it was 10:15 so we had along time so we all went to Starbucks I got my usual (Carmel frappé) and hayes payed for mine.
He was such a gentleman.

( ok I will do a date update later today like after school. I know I updated early I just couldn't wait and I was board because I got up early so here's an update)