Furniture and big house

Today we were going I the furniture store to buy furniture today we were going to buy kitchen stuff.

First they were going to take me to see the house.
I was so excited I hoped in the shower did my route and put on a black romper and a flowery cover. I put my flowered vans that match and put my hair in a pony tail.
I brought my clothes that I wore when we were packing because they were already dirty.
I put them in my bag. I never use purses I just use the bags with the long straps.

We goring to car and about 20 mins later we pulled into a huge driveway that followed a huge house if I got bigger then It would be a mansion.

We walked inside and there was 6 bedrooms
"Do we even need this many bedrooms?" I asked

"We have planes to do things with them" said my dad.

I looked around the house and picked my room there was two master bedrooms I got one and my parents go the other.

We hoped on the car and drove to the furniture store. We looks around a bought lots.

We bought dishes and towels for the kitchen and everything eel we needed we were going to do the food shopping on the day that we move in.

But all day I kept replaying in my head because I saw a little girl that looked just like skylnn walking in the grass on the next door neighbors.
Weird.

We got to the house and put everything in the front room then went to the hotel .
"Mom can we get taco bell please" I asked I was starving
"Fine" she said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were at Taco Bell eating

"We don't have to be ordinary" went my phone it was Emily

Convo (a-abby (e-Emily

A hello

E I miss you

A I miss you too

E when will you vist

A. Idk

E oh

A soon... I hope

E me too

A i need someone to fan girl with

E I know right

A well I have to go I will text you after dinner ok

E ok bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home and I texted Emily

E-Emily a-abby. Text convo

A hey

E hi:(

A what's wrong

E school

A what about it

E it's just hard

A How

E that you moved its hard with out you

A I'm so SO so sorry :( it wasn't my chose to leave

E I have to go :(

A Bye:(

I went to bed really mad and sad confused why did we have to move, something good better happen out of this.

Loooonnnngggg chapterrr