Surprise!

Today was my birthday and Emily an everyone wanted to celebrate but I'm fine.
Emily was going to take me to the Starbucks!
I got in the shower and did my route.

Outfit
||||||

Black shirt with the Starbucks logo sign
Jean high waisted shorts
Lime green Jordan's

I walked downstairs and Emily was already ready so we walked to Starbucks. It wasn't hot outside it was only 89 degrees.

I ordered a muffin and my usual drink, Carmel frappé!

We walked home and I opened the door and..

SURPRISE!!!!!!!

I almost hit the ceiling when I jumped!
"Guyyyysss I said not to do anything for my birthday you didn't need to do this!"

"We'll this isn't our only surprise" hayes said him an Cam walking over to me.

"You"
"Girls"
"Are"
"Coming"
"To"
"Magcon"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I screamed jumping into hayes arms with Emily hugging cam

"With us" hayes finished

"Go start packing!" said carter

I rushed upstairs and pack a whole bunch of clothes bathing suits ad under things in 3 suit cases and used 2 for shoes I packed my carrion bag and it only took me 45 mins!

I ran downstairs and everyone started to sing happy birthday and my mom brought out a cake!

But, my dad wasn't here.:(

I blew out the candles and my mom began to cut the cake.

"Wow you really like Starbucks huh?" Nash asked

"Uhh yaaa!" I said

That night i couldn't fall asleep I was going to magcon with my boyfriend my best friend and my other friends!

( I know short chapter! I update ALOT so I thought that I would do a chapter for tonight! Bye)