Almost finshed

(Ok so I am going to skip where they just have to do her room)

We'll for the spare bedrooms we put a theater game room guest room a room that when I have sleepovers and friends over it a food room for us and a hangout room and a exercise room. I love to exercise.

I got up and I didn't feel like taking a shower so I just got out my work clothes and a pink crop top that says you can't sit with us in white letters an some jean high wasted shorts with my pink and white vans.
In two days we where moving in and I was starting school a week later, we'll my online school.
I would have to do extra work to pay for all of the time I took off.

We all got in the car and drove so u can pick out my room.
We arrived and first we needed to pick out the paint.
We were going to get the fast drying paint so that over lunch it will be dry and we can put in everything.

I got teal blue because that was my favorite color.
We still had the uhaul so we can take my stuff for my room later, after the paint drys.
We bought the paint and drove to the house.
We put plastic on the floor and I went into my bathroom to change.
I put on my working clothes and went to my room to help paint.
My parents had already painted one wall and I helped.

An hour later we where finished and we were going to put in the bed and other things tomorrow because even that fast drying paint took long.

I change back into my original clothes and we were going to a salad place.

I like to eat junk but I don't wanna get fat.
Even though I exercise a lot I still need to watch my diet at times and mom my likes to too.
We arrived and ate.
We went back to the hotel.
We could probably stay at the house but we have a really nice hotel.
We arrived at the hotel at 8:30 and I decided to hop in the shower and wash all the paint off if me.

I hoped in and did my usual.
I got tired and almost fell asleep in the shower so I got out.
I put on some sweatpants and then a tank top I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed.

My mom and dad were already asleep.
My eyes got heavy and I fell asleep.

(Short chapter! I know but I will update more today don't worry)