Airport to texas

( I just wanted to say I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating. I've been really really really busy. I had a little free time last night so I did and update and I have some now so I'm gunna do a update, it might be long it might be short. Idk. I guess we will see! )

Abby's POV

Hayes and nash and the boys were going to come to my house tomorrow and wake me up since we are all going together. Mahogany is meeting us there she caught a plane this morning with Bart.

We will meet her at the airport.

Our flight is at 5:00 on the morning so the boys are coming to wake me up at around 2:30. It's 7:00 pm now so I should get to bed.

"I'm going to bed guys" I said getting up from Elizabeth's couch. (Hayes and Nash's mom if you don't know) "bye" hayes said giving me a kiss in the cheek.

When we get back from Texas I have to take my driving test.

My mom lets me drive her around to some places.

She says I'm pretty good.

Hayes already has his.

I walked inside and as you already know my mom got back from were ever she went for a long period of time.

( business trip!) I walked to my room and put on some sweats and my black Addis tank top.

I crawled into bed a little after dosed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes POV

Abby gave me a key last night so we could just walk in.

I opened the door and walked to her room.

She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up but if I didn't we would be late.

I walked over and kissed her nose and her eyes flutter open.

Abby's POV

I felt Sid lips kiss my nose and I opened my eyes to see hayes of course.

I walked downstairs and Emily was making out with cam

Ewe!

I walked back up and changed into different sweats and a magcon shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~

"201" the lady card we climbed aboard and I sat in the middle of hayes and nash.

I played on my phone for a lite than dozed off.

(Here's and update :) yay )