Short chap

Abby's POV

I woke up to the sun shining on my face

I got my phone and went onto Twitter.

I saw a couple mean ones but then I saw one that hayes posted yesterday.

I think after I fell asleep.

It said

'You ALL need to stop hating on abby!

She is the love of my life a if you aren't happy with that then you all aren't fans to me! :( '

I smiled and I was going to do a following spree!!

I went on and followed a couple of girls that were standing up to the other people that were hating on me. I followed 15 people! 4 of them were guys but It didn't mean anything!

I got up and I decided to take a shower.

I picked out a blue croptop that says 'queen bitch' in black letters black high wasted shorts and blue and black low top converse.

I hopped in the shower and I was ok there for 25 minutes. I hopped out and put on my clothes I put some foundation on my cuts and face. I put mascara and winged eyeliner.

I took a selfie and posted it on Facebook, insta, and snapchat.

For the comment I put

' I will call 1 lucky person tonight! BUT you HAVE to follow the following people' I walked downstairs.

"Young lady!" my mom said looking at my shirt

"WHAT?!" I asked

"Really? queen bitch?" she asked

I giggled and went to wake up hayes who was sleeping on my couch in my room.

I walked in and jumped on him attacking him with kisses.

I heard the doorbell ring and I ran down to get it I opened the door and screamed and jumped in her arms!

( who do you think it is? Can I get to 2k reads? Can you help? )

Him and IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara