Really???!!!

It's been 2 weeks since we had moved in and me and hayes hang out everyday I met a lot if new friends but NO ONE can replace Emily.

I got up and hoped in the shower I wore a magcon sweater since it's getting cold then under it a red tanktop then some red basketball shorts and some red Jordan's since me hayes and his friends are all haveing a basketball game we are playing.
I have gotten a lot of practice and my grades are still good m.

I still do online school yes and it's me hayes and his friend Tyler against his friend Kyle Blake and jake.

We were going to win I bet I'm really good but they don't know because they have never met me.
I went downstairs when my mom stopped me.
"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to play basketball with some friends" I said

"We'll I have some good news"she said

"What is it?" I asked

"We'll you know how Emily is coming in a month?"

"Ya" I answered

"We'll she is coming earlier and us staying for 3 more months" she said happily

"AHHHHHH REALLYYYY?!" I screamed

"Yes now go have fun" she said I hugged her an have her a kiss on the cheek and went to hayes house.

I knocked on the door and his mom answered

"Are you his girlfriend?" she asked

"Oh no I'm his friend" I answered

"Oh we'll HAYES YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!" she yelled

He came down in basketball shorts and a blue t.

His friends also came down and we went to the court I put my hair in a high ponytail am we began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course we won the game and Tyler haws friend came up to me and said

"Man you should be on the girls basketball team!"

I nodded and said "thanks your pretty good too."

I went over to hayes and we walked home after his friends went home.

"Hey so I was wondering if you wanna go to the fair with me tonight?"

"Sure, that will be fun!"

Me and hayes are bestfriends and he knows that I act like he's not famous

"Great I will pick you up at 7:30 you wanna Penni board there?"

I looked at him with a smile and said yes he dropped me off at my house it was 5:10 so I got in the shower and did my route I wore a plain black shirt with a skirt with my shirt tucked in so it looked like a dress the skirt had flowers on it and I wore my matching flower shoes.
I curled my hair and put in mascara.
When I was done I grabbed a matching flower bag and put my phone 50$ some gum and some Chapstick.

I went downstairs and it was already 7:29 I grabbed my black Penni board with white wells but the weeks aren't so white anymore and then the doorbell rang my mom knew about the date because I told her when I first came in.

I went and answered it.

"Abby you look beautiful" he said I blushed

"We'll you don't look to bad yourself" I answered

He was wearing a black shirt with khaki shorts and some black vans.

We began to Penni board and we arrived. The fair was beautiful. We we'll he bought fun passes because he wouldn't let me.
So we went on a bunch of rides.
We then went on the fairiesweel at the top we stopped, it was beautiful.

"Abby I've have only known you for 2 and a half weeks but I feel like I have known you forever.
Will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes I smiled

"Yes" I said It got really chilli and he noticed and sat next to me and we cuddled.
Then we started to move again soon enough we had to get off.
We decided to go home we Penniboarded home and I went inside and crawled into bed.

Emily was coming on Thursday an it was Tuesday.

(Hoped you like it and I know most of you are asleep but here's and update)