Mall with Mahogany

Abby's POV

Me and Mahogany were going to the mall. She offered because I was so sad about Emily. Cameron was way more sad even though I am REALLY sad. 😢

I hoped out of the bed and walked over to my dresser I picked out a bright pink croptop that only shows part of my belly I picked out some white high wasted shorts I got my white and pink js

I brought it all to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

I did my route and hopped out I put all my clothes on and decided to straiten my hair. I put on some some mascara and winged eyeliner I put on some light pink lipstick and changed my phone case to a pink and white life proof and walked out.

Mahogany was waiting on her phone.

"Finally!" she said she was wearing a maroon high wasted skirt maroon tanktop a white jean cover up and maroon heels.

We got in the taxi and told the driver were we wanted to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ at the mall

I have a lot of money because my mom has been sending like 1,000 dollars a week for food and suvaners and more.

Mahogany has lots of money too because of her singing djing and her parents send her money and Bart gives everyone money.

The first store we went to was rue 21 I got 12 new pairs of high waisted shorts

15 more crop tops 2 pairs of new shoes some underwear bras and new perfume nail polish and a new makeup kit.

Mahogany got 23 pairs of high waisted skirts 3 pairs of new shoes perfume nail polish phone cases makeup and a new stick of red lipstick.

We payed separate mine was 273.63

Hers was 290.65

We payed and went to h&m

We got lots of stuff and of course I wanted to get some new Jordan's so we went to to the store 23 ( idk if that's a real store)

I got 3 new pairs if Jordan's and 4 new pairs of nikes.

Mahogany was at the other shoe store getting more heels.

After about 4 more hours of shopping and making stops at Starbucks and prestal stores and just looking around and making like 20 stops at the limo to drop off our bags we were done.

I got 3 new Penni boards and 4 new basket balls one of them was teal and white another black and the others were orange and black and the last one was white.

My feet hurt like h*ll

It was 6:00 at night and hayes called me like 12 times today making sure that I was okay.

We arrived home and I put everything away it too like 2 hours so it was 9:00 becauseit took us a while to get home and get everything in the hotel.

I spent 1,002.69$ total today.

Nash said we should go to tacobell but I said no because I was too tired I changed into my new sweat pants and shirt and crawled into bed after removing my makeup.

( wow! Thankyou guys so much for getting me 1k! I thought that I might get it to 1k by next week but it's not even the end of the week! Thankyou! )