Second magcon

Emily's POV

Today was the second magcon.

I was wearing a pink magcon sweater pink jeans and a beanie that says on wensdays we wear pink. Because it was wensday! An some pink uggs.

Abby's POV

I hoped in the shower and did my route if got out and blow dried my hair. I curled it and put a blue magcon sweater on. Some blue washed pants and my black combat boots.

I went to wake up hayes.

"Hayes get up or I will poor cold water in you" I said in a sing song voice.

"Ok ok please dont" he said laughing about 10 mins later he came out in a black SnapBack a back obey shirt he's tan pants a black magcon sweater and his black vans.

We left nash in the room to get ready so we walked hand in hand into the hallway.

About 10 mins later nash came out and then we got everyone out of there rooms and walked to the limo and drove and the usual girls screaming and banging on the doors.

After magcon we all went and go Taco Bell.

We got dropped off at the hotel and we weren't going to have another magcon until Sunday so we had a little break.

We were going to play the avengers and I fell asleep at about 9:32. I wasn't the first one up but not the last it was 10:47 and me mahogany Emily and Shawn were all up.

I left a note saying we were going to Starbucks and I was going to pay and we had to take a taxi. I got everyone one and the total was 30:69 and we payed and went back to he hotel.

Everyone was awake except Matt so we were going to pull a prank on him and catch it on vine! We were going to get a spray bottle and squirt him and every time he looks I hide.

We caught it on vine until he got up and went to the bathroom and we all went back to mine hayes and nashes room. We all finished our coffee and Matt came in and finished his.

Today we were going to just be lazy.it will be fun