Date to make

Abby's POV

Hayes asked me on a date to make up for the fight. It was going to be really cold so I had to wear something warm.

I decided to wear black skinny jeans and knee high light brown boots and a sweater that says your weird, I like you with a heart. Then my hair I put in a waterfall braid and just put on mascara.

I put on my outfit and walked out of the bathroom.

Hayes was waiting.

"You look beautiful as always" he sad kissing my forehead.

"Thanks" I said

He was taking me to a cafe. Now that we were both 15 we didn't need premition to go to places. We walked to the taxi and then we got dropped off at the cafe.

I got a latte. He got some tea and payed.

The total was 7.89 and we sat down.

We talked for a bit and it was 2:01 already so we left when we got to the hotel I gave him a huge hug. I hate it when we have fights.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled into his chest

I gave him a peck on the lips and we were going to have a movie marathon since the second magcon wasn't til tomorrow and nash was at Taco Bell with cam and Emily.

First we watched huger games then catching fire then mocking jay then divergent then we both had fell asleep cuddled,together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to hayes arm wrapped around me it was 7:09 I got up and went to the bathroom I did my business then I washed my hands and went on insta I had 1.7 million followers so I posted a selfie with hayes asleep. In the caption I put bout to prank him! Lol!

I went and got the blow horn nash wasn't in ere so I went on vine held my finger down and blew it the look on his face I just started to crack up.

"You---you----y----should---seen----the---look----on---your-----face---!!" I said between laughs he put on the pouty face and crossed his arms.

"I get a kiss for that" he said outing his lips out I walked over to him and pecked them then walked away.

We decided to watch one more movie then go I bed.

We watched step brothers.

Half way through it I feel asleep.