The park

Abby's POV

It's been 3 weeks since Emily got back.

Today me hayes nash carter talyor Emily cam and the jacks are going Penni boarding.

We are going to the park and hanging for a bit since it's cooled down.

One of hayes friend is coming.

I had never met him before.

I put on Jean high wasted shorts a blue croptop that says 23 in black I out on bule and black jays and put on winged eyeliner mascara and foundation.

I walked out and everyone was ready I got my blue and black Penni board and we all road. Mahogany was gunna be at her hometown for a couple weeks. She needed to visit her family.

Dad still isn't back yet.

We got there and Everyone was introduced.

Hayes friends name was Zach.

We were going to play hide in seek I know that's a kid game but wahatevs.

Cam and nash were counting.

Me hayes and Zach are hiding.

We were hiding behind a bush.

Hayes left to look for a better hiding spot.

I was bending over looking through the bush when Zach started pulling my arm.

"Stop" I whispered

He began pulling me away from the park.

"STop!" I yelled and he slapped me I held my cheek and he squeezed my wrist harder

" HAYES HELPP!" I screamed on the top of my lungs everyone came running and all I saw was a fist making contact with zachs face. I ran up to him and told him everything while sobbing.

Me wrist hurt. BAD. So did my cheek. I had a big red mark.

We all went home and hayes gave me a piggie back ride so I didn't have to walked while nash was holding ours.

( ok so this is a short chap but anyways I will most likely update tomorrow. NO SCHOOL!! I'm so happy! )