Chapter 6

Thomas POV

The four of us came running into the girls' lavatory where Kaya lead us, not caring if us boys have boundaries. "Y/N? Y/N where are you?" I asked, looking through the cubicles. "I'm here," I heard Y/N say it like she's having a hard time to breathe.

I noticed that she was in the cubicle at the very end of the restroom when her foot appeared through the gap between the floor and the door. I approached the locked cubicle, "How are you feeling, Y/N?" I asked. "I'm feeling great!" She sounded like she is having a panic attack. All of us sighed in relief, "Great! That's my girl!" Stella exclaimed.
"But It's probably-probably not the best idea for me to go out th-there." Y/N said with her uneven breathing. "Y/N.." Stella chimed in, "we've rehearsed this song for 2 whole days. We tried our best to master it." She finished. "I'm scared." Y/N answered.

"Can you please unlock the door?" I requested to her. She did what I told her to do but didn't open it. She was too distracted from her hyperventilating self. So I was the one to open the door to see her sitting on the toilet seat, still having a panic attack.

I crouched down to her eye level and placed my hand on her back in a comforting way. "All of us are scared, alright?" I cooed to her. She didn't say anything, but her breathing is getting even again. "Look, we believe in you, okay?" I stated and hugged her, "I believe in you." I whispered into her ear.      

I pulled away and rubbed her back. She took a deep breath, and let it go as she stood up from the toilet seat. "I'm ready." She muttered.

"Yes!" All of us cheered and head out of the bathroom.

****

All of us picked up the instruments and get to our positions. The people backstage did something to the lights, making it dim. We started to clap in the rhythm "Please, sing along if you know it!" Stella announced through the microphone while clapping. We then started the song. 

(Play the song now ↑↑)

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends, we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Victorious
Oh-oh-oh-oh

Double bubble disco queen headed to the guillotine
Skin as cool as Steve McQueen, let me be your killer king
It hurts until it stops, we will love until it's not
I'm a killing spree in white, eyes like broken Christmas lights

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

I'm like a scarf trick, it's all up the sleeve
I taste like magic, waves that swallow quick and deep
Throw the bait, catch the shark, bleed the water red
Fifty words for murder and I'm every one of them

My touch is black and poisonous
And nothing like my punch drunk kiss
I know you need it, do you feel it
Drink the water, drink the wine

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends, we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Champagne pouring over us
All my friends, we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious

Oh we gotta turn up the crazy
Livin' like a washed up celebrity
Shooting fireworks like it's the Fourth of July
Until we feel alright

Tonight we are victorious
Champagne pouring over us
All my friends, we're glorious
Tonight we are victorious..

People applauded and screamed while we play it and finished it. We lined up, Y/N beside me, held hands as we put in in the air, and bowed. "Hello University of London!" Dylan greeted through the microphone. We received a roars and whistles from the crowd.

We smiled at them and waved. "We are the Scolded owls!" Stella introduced. "Do you want us to introduce ourselves one by one??" She asked. The crowd howled a yes, "Alright! So my name's Stella Yamada, the rhythm guitarist." Stella passed the mic to Kaya, "I'm Kaya Scodelario, the pianist." Kaya passed it to Dylan, "I'm Dylan-" he was cut off by the crowd of girls, screaming and clapping, he chuckled and continued, "-O'Brien, the drummer." He then passed it to Y/N, "My name's Y/N Y/L/N, the lead singer and guitarist" She then passed it to me, "You probably know me-" I was cut off by screams like Dylan's, but louder, "but, my name's Thomas Brodie-Sangster, the bassist." I finished. We smiled and waved at the crowd.

But then I really feel someone in the crowd staring at me, making me uncomfortable.

Your POV

I smiled as I hear Thomas's fans screaming with the crowd. But one thing caught my eye, I could see a raven haired girl, staring at him while chewing on her lower lip in a flirtatious way.

I don't know why, but I feel a sudden urge to glare at her while I put up a smile to mask the jealousy. Wait, why am I jealous?