Chapter 17

"I couldn't possibly care anymore less. I mean, I don't own him, so why would I care?" I rambled as we play a game of dodge ball. Where me, Dylan and other 4 people are group A and the other six are group B.

Dylan just shrugged, as he throws last ball at a member of the other group. "If you don't care so much, then why'd you stormed off a while ago? And why would you throw dodge balls like you wanted to kill someone with it if you have been neglecting him?" He asked as we go grabbed our water bottles to drink. I opened my mouth to retort his sassy questions. But nothing came out so I closed it. "That's what I thought."

~time skip~

Third person POV

The group was now heading to the music room. Dylan wanted to put his stuff down in his dorm so they head to his dorm. Once the group was half way from the brown haired boy's dorm, they hear a faint sound of voices and instruments coming from what looks like Dylan's and Thomas' dorm.

Dylan grabbed his keys from his bag and walk towards his and Thomas' dorm and unlocked the door to see an infuriating scenario.

They see the band, 'couple crashers' and Thomas playing together. The blonde looked like he was enjoying himself with them and their guitarist, Sierra.

"Well, what in the bloody hell is going on here?!" Stella spat. They all stopped on what they were doing and looked at the scolded owls. All of them had fury and shock on their faces, except Y/N, who only has a straight face. "This was bloody expected." Y/N muttered under her breath.

"Guys.. look I-I can explain-" "There's no need to explain, Sangster, why don't you just enjoy with your new band." Y/N cut him off. The couple crashers received glares from the other group as they head to the door. Dylan put down his stuff on the floor and walked up to the door.

Y/N opened it for them, gesturing them to go out first and they did so she's the last one to leave. "Just so you know," the Y/H/C headed girl speak up and look up to Thomas who is looking back at her, "I joined this band because of you, but I guess it leads to nothing at all. Have fun with your new mates." She finished as she exited the room and slammed the door.

Thomas tried to go after them, but Ben stopped him.

****

"Whose our bass player now?" Kaya asked sadly as they were leaning on each of the walls of the music room. "Me." Y/N spoke up. "How? You don't even play the bass." Stella stated. The Y/E/C eyed girl grabbed the bass guitar Thomas used to use and played and sing the song with it.

"Does that answer your question?" She asked Stella as she finished the riff. "Okay, now let's get crackin' shall we?" They nodded and started to practice. "Oh and one more thing," they all looked at Y/N, "I already have the second song, let's practice it tomorrow." They all nodded in unison and started to rehearse.

Once they were done, they get to their dorms and get ready for their gig at 3:00 pm. While they were at it, Ben, Kaya's boyfriend, met up with her. "Kaya, we need to talk." Kaya didn't say a word, gesturing for him to continue. "Because of these issues our bands are making.. I think we need to take a break." Kaya didn't seem to be fazed or hurt. "Oh, okay! What about we break up for real? 'Cause it looks like you have been manipulating us to join your band." She sarcastically said. "Wait, for real?" Ben doesn't seem to be happy about it. "Yeah! It's not like I haven't seen you making out with another girl right under the bleachers... oh right I saw you." Because of what she said, Ben tensed up.

She gestured him to come closer to her with her hand with a smile.

He hesitated at first but did what he was told to do just to receive a smack from the blue eyed girl. "Next time, try to hide where I can't see you, because you're not very good at hiding at all." She stated and left.

****

"Hey, sorry I'm late, I just got a break up." Kaya said as she arrived in the yogurt shop. Y/N nudged Dylan on the arm with a smirk plastered on her face that is completely that Dylan might have a chance with Kaya.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry about it." Stella exclaimed. Kaya chuckled and said, "No need. It's quite fun being alone anyways." All of them smiled at her. "Hey, guys?" Dylan called. "Yes?" they responded. "Can we play 'Pressure' by Paramore?" Dylan requested. "Sure I love that song!" Kaya replied as she smiled at Dylan.

"Alright! Let's get this Show on the road!" Stella exclaimed. "Hello everybody!" The costumers cheered which brought up a smile to the group's faces, "Alright, you're probably wondering where's blondie. Well sadly, I guess he doesn't quite find it fun being around us and replaced us with the couple crashers." Y/N announced to the crowd. The crowd awed at them, "We know, he just missed out by doing the crappiest thing to be done on earth. The song we're going to play for you guys is from Paramore so enjoy!"

(Play the song↑↑)

Tell me where our time went
And if it was time well spent
Just don't let me fall asleep
Feeling empty again

'Cause I fear I might break
And I fear I can't take it
Tonight I'll lie awake
Feeling empty, I can

Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Now that I'm losing hope
And there's nothing else to show
For all of the days that we spent
Carried away from home

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
I'm sitting all alone
Feeling empty, I can

Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Without you

Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
Some things I'll never know
And I had to let them go
Well I'm sitting all alone
Feeling empty

I can feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
We're better off without you

Feel the pressure
It's getting closer now
You're better off without me

*applause and costumers cheering*

←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→

I don't know where this story is going...