Chapter 10

When I woke up, I can feel my nose getting stuffy, my head is aching, making me feel dizzy, my throat is scratchy. I can feel myself shiver from getting cold.

I wanted to check if I really have a fever so I get up from my bed, making me sit back because the dizziness is getting worse when I stand up. I rubbed my temple and groaned.

Stella came out from the bathroom with wet hair and clothes on. "Whoa, what the shuck happened to you?" She asked as she approaches me. "Isn't it obvious?" I sassily shot back with a scratchy voice with a stuffy nose. "Hold on," she walked towards the bathroom drawer and came back with a thermometer. "Alright open your mouth." I did what she told me to do and she inserted the thermometer in my mouth.

After three minutes, I get the thermometer off of my mouth and gave it to Stella. "Shit, 100 degrees.." she muttered as she checked the temperature of me. "Well, you're gonna have to stay in bed, I'm gonna go to the pharmacy and buy medicine." She said to me. She grabbed her bag and head to the door, "don't do anything stupid." She ordered. "Yes, mum!" I jokingly replied. She gave me a playful glare before she leaves and I returned it with a chuckle. "Alright, see ya later." With that, she left and closed the door. I changed into some cozy clothes and snuggle myself into the bed more.

I didn't leave my bed even in a single second, well except when I get hungry and thirsty or when I have to go to the loo. I'm only on the bed, either doing nothing, reading, drawing or writing. I've been doing this the half of the day until I fall asleep.

Thomas POV

I was playing with my bass and continue writing the song that me and Y/N were working on yesterday. Until I got a message from Stella.

Stella
Thomas

Hey, can you do me a favor?

What is it?

Can you keep Y/N company? She's a little under the weather and I have to go to the pharmacy to buy some medicine for her, which is thirty minutes away from there. Please? 

Sure.

Thanks! The spare key to our dorm is under the mat if you're wondering.

I turned off my phone and I begin to get worried.

I decided to bring her food so I go to the supermarket nearby and bought food for her. Then I drove back to the University with a bag of foods. I headed to their dorm and grabbed the spare key underneath the mat as I lifted it off the ground.

I inserted the key into the knob and twisted it to unlock it. I then quietly opened the door to see her sleeping with her mouth open to breathe from her mouth since she has a clogged red nose that is making it hard to breathe through her nostrils. Her eyebrows are furrowed together as she snuggle into her blanket more.

I gently shake her awake to eat her food. Her eyes fluttered open but her brows are still knitted together. "C'mon, love, you might wanna eat for a full stomach." I said to her. She weakly smiled at me and asked, "Hi, Tommy. Why are you here?" Her voice sounds like it hurts from the sore. "Stella gave me a text that says to keep you company, is that alright for you?" I asked. She nodded a yes. I smiled at her, "How are you feeling?"

"Obviously I feel like germs decided to stick with me for today and the next days." She said. She turn her side at me then sneezed right after she answered. I giggled, "You sneeze like a kitten!" I stated as she wipes her nose. "Wow, thank you so much for the compliment." She sarcastically said as she pulls up a sarcastic smile. I chuckled at her sassy self. "Wow, you're much more sassy when you're sick, aren't ya?" I jokingly said. She just shrugged, "Guess it's just me. Hey can I have some food that you just bought?" I chuckled and gave the bag of goodies to her.

She pulled out a bag of pretzels and opened them to eat it.

By then we've been snacking and talking.

~time skip~

We're now laying next to each other on her bed, she was sleeping and I was playing with her hair. Until Stella showed up, "Sorry, I got stuck on stuck on traffic." She closed the door and gave a small pack of medicine to Y/N.

"Here, take this, its paracetamol." Y/N took the tablet and opened it. She plopped it in her mouth then Stella handed her water to swallow it. "Thanks, Stella." Y/N said. Stella smiled at her and gave her a pat on her shoulder, "No problem, shank! Now rest. Then after that drink a lot of water so when you let out you urine, your temperature will cool down." She ordered.

"How do you know so much?" I asked as I stared at her in awe. She chuckled, "My mum used to do this when I was sick as a kid." Stella said.

Y/N sighed sadly. "Why are all so gloomy all of a sudden?" I asked. "N-nothing I just... I miss my mum, that's all." Y/N stared at the sheets blankly. One thing I notice when she stares at something into space, she was about to cry, I can see a brim of tears that are threatening to come out of her eyes. But soon she blinked it away. She's always like that.

All of a sudden I feel myself staring at her, and then she stares back. Not even caring if Stella is looking at us in a weird way, with a smirk. 

Stella POV

I was smirking because I can feel the electricity between them. To be honest, I kinda ship them ever since we had a gig that Friday night.

I decided to third wheel after I realized I was getting bored with the silence. So I snapped my fingers between their eye contact to make them snap back in reality. What? Becoming a third wheel is fun.

Why? Well because it's fun to laugh at them when the third wheel gets in the way. Simple as that.

~time skip~

Third person POV

"Alright get some rest for the next 2 days, Y/N. I'll let you barrow my notes since I have the same class with you, okay? Get well. G'night." Thomas said as he was about to leave. "Okay, goodnight Tommy." The sick girl greeted greeted.

Stella opened the door for him and said goodnight to him as he leave. She closed the door and looked at Y/N with a smirk as she crossed her arms. "So, you and Thomas, eh?" She said. The Y/H/C haired girl was completely clueless about what she is talking about. "Huh?" That's all came out of Y/N's mouth. But then Stella gave her the 'are you serious right now?' look. It was then she realized what the hazel haired girl was talking about. "Oh, we're just friends okay?" Y/N confirmed to her. "Hey, I'm not mentioning any relationship status here. Didn't say anything about anything." Stell raised both her hands in defense.

The Y/E/C eyed girl rolled her eyes at her, "whatever, I'm going to sleep now, so goodnight." She turn her back at the amber eyed girl and sleep. Y/N felt her turn off the light and fall on to her bed. That's when they both drifted to sleep.