Chapter 22

~Monday~

Your POV

I didn't came back yesterday, because I know Stella will pour out some motherly questions on me and I absolutely do not want to answer it.

Since Saturday night, I can't feel anything but numbness. The time that was booked for them to go to NYC was 4:45 am. Now I know that they already had gone to the airport because it was already 4:15, and I know those guys will not be late for an opportunity. So I hopped in the Vespa and started it.

I head back to the university and went straight to my dorm. I took a warm shower and changed into a casual outfit which consists of an olive green hoodie and grey washed out jeans.

 I took a warm shower and changed into a casual outfit which consists of an olive green hoodie and grey washed out jeans

Since I'm exempted from any of my classes, I can do whatever I want this week. It's either I stay in this bed for the rest of the week, well except for the times I need to eat. Or go to class...

Nahhh, I'm gonna stay here until I'm filled with boredom.

I grabbed a book and slump on the bed. I opened the page that I marked and continued reading it.

~time skip~

Okay, I don't know what to do anymore. I've cleaned the whole dorm, I've ate, I've drew, I've wrote, I've played with my guitar until my fingertips hurt, I had a sound trip on mg own, I've watched 'love actually', 'the parent trap', and other movies I admired back then when I was a small lad.

I know Thomas was in 'love actually' but I don't care, I still love little Sammy.

Now, I'm lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I checked the clock that was on my night stand and it was only 8:30 am. I've only done all of this for just 4 whole hours? I asked myself.

I groaned and sit up with a frown. Well, looks like I will go to class.

I get off my bed and brushed my hair and teeth so I look like a normal teenager who pretends like nothing bad happened. I put my hood up and grabbed my bag that has all my needs in it including my phone and ear buds.

I put on my brown dr. Martens that I just wore last two nights ago. I grabbed my keys and opened the door to exit my dorm. I closed the door and locked it. I put my keys into my bag as I walk through the corridors.

At this time I should have Mrs Parker's class. I am now in front of the door to her classroom, and without a knock, I opened the door. The class' attention turned from answering their questionnaires to me. "Ms. Y/L/N," I looked at Mrs Parker, "I tought you are flying across the world to New York with your group?"

"Oh, I wasn't in the mood to travel at this point. And besides, for me it's not fair to let us not take the exam just because we won in the battle of the bands." I explained. "Okay, you can take your seat." She said.

I looked for a vacant one, but there's only one. It is the only one and it just had to be beside Thomas Brodie- Sangster. I sighed and just take the seat. I scooted away for him a bit from the awkward tension. "Would you like to take the exam?" The teacher asked. I shrugged, "Sure, I don't have anything to do anyways." I take the paper from her and grabbed my pen.

It's too easy, well for me. I read about this topic a while ago when I was at my dorm room. So I answered.

I never knew I would finish that early. I passed the test to Mrs Parker and she immediately checked it as I get back from my seat. I tapped my finger in a rhythm that was stuck in my head.

I can see Thomas staring at me from the corner of my eyes. "You know its rude to stare, right?" I retorted to him. "S-sorry." He returned his gaze on his paper and finished answering it.

He submitted his answers to the teacher returned back in his seat.

Nothing was heard around the room except for the ticking wall clock. Soon, I put my head down on my crossed arms that was placed on the table and took a nap.

~time skip~

Free period came in, so I put my stuff in my locker since I forgot to put it a while ago.

I put in the pass code, I twisted 5 to the left, 2 to the right, and back to 0. I opened my locker and realized that it was all a mess. So I took my time to organize it. I'm just being an organized potato today.

"Would ya look at that!" I heard Winnie from behind. "The psycho has a criminal daddy, no wonder she has this dark side of hers, it's inherited from her father." She said. I ignored her and just continued to organize my locker even though I wanted to just punch her in he face.

The next thing I knew, the binders that I'm holding were dropped on the floor by none other than Winnie. Then I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek. Of course, she did what she always do: physical abuse. "Didn't mum ever told you to not ignore people when they are talking to you?" I was already slowly panting in anger, "where is your mum?" She laughed.

I couldn't take it anymore. I slammed my locker shut, "I don't give a damn about what you think you slintheaded-attention-seeker!" 

"What did you just call me?" She asked as she glares at me. Like that will make scared. "You heard me! You are an attention seeker and that's the truth! You beat me up just for attention. Well news flash, princess, no one cares about what your blabbing mouth is talking about people like me! Open your eyes now, this is not a story that has a happy ending for you, it's reality!"

With that I stormed off, not wanting to give her a bruise on her face. I wanted to go back to my dorm again and just rest there because some shuckface made my mood worse.

But a grip on my arm stopped me. I turned around to see Isaac. "Let me go, Isaac." I sternly said as I pull my arm away from him but he was too strong for his skinny figure. He didn't listen and pinned me on the nearest wall. I tried push him away, "Come on Y/N, you know you want me back. So stop pushing me away." He assumed. He leaned in to kiss me but got interrupted by me kicking him in the groin. But I got pinned again. "Will you stop pushing yourself to someone who doesn't want you back?!"

"I'm not letting you go, Y/N" he leaned in again but this time Thomas pulled him away. "Don't touch her!" He punched Isaac square the jaw which made him unconscious. (I know, cliché)

I walked away without saying thank you. "Uhh, not even a thank you for rescuing you from that twat?" I turned around to face him, "Did I asked for help?" I spat back.

"You are Sierra's boyfriend, not mine, so I don't need help from you!" 

"All I did was help you because I care for you! Please stop pushing me away like You do with everyone else.." 

"I didn't push you away, I'm just doing you a favor! Every time I hang out with you before, you didn't noticed but you keep on ditching me with Sierra! Your help doesn't help at all!" Once all of that was out, heavy breaths.

"Just.. Stay away from me. Okay?" I turned around and get away from him.

No more miss nice girl, no more miss softy.