Chapter 7

Dean's POV

"H-hey, Cas.."

Wow. He looks.. Wow. Maybe I do like him. I don't want to be with anybody but him right now. I don't want to be with the wrong person for prom, but I feel that I am now. His hair, that messy but perfect hair. His slight stubble, and his tux and bow tie. God.

Wait, why is he here? He said he wasn't coming.

"You look.. Great." I said to him. Cas smiled and what looked like under the lights, blushed. "Thank you, Dean. You look rather great yourself." His smile faded away, "Lisa is lucky to be here with you."

"Oh, Cas, no - "

Lisa came over and hooked her arm with mine, "C'mon. Let's dance, Dean." She dragged me away from Cas. I looked back at him before he slipped out of my view. It didn't feel right dancing with Lisa, knowing Cas was there. I rather be with him. Our arms wrapped around one another, our bodies pressed together. His head on my chest. Not hers.

I do like Castiel. Holy fuck.

I pulled away from Lisa, "I'm sorry. Find somebody else to be with. I can't do this." I walked away from her. As I moved further from her, I could hear her yell out, "Dean Winchester! Get your ass back here right now!" I ignored her and tried to find Cas. I looked through the people on the dance floor and I found him dancing with Charlie. I walked up and tapped Cas on the shoulder as the song switched to a slow song, "May I?" I held my hand out for him. Charlie smiled and Cas looked at me confused, but still gave me his hand. It felt right having his hand in mine. I turned us around and pulled him closer to me, still some space between us. Not as close as I wanted to be.

"Dean, why are you doing this? Where's Lisa?"

"I ditched her. I realized I didn't want to be with her."

Cas looked up at my eyes, "Who do you want to be with then?" I smiled.

I pulled Cas closer to me, our bodies pressed together. I leaned my head down and said in his ear, "You." He shifted so his head was on my chest and his arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his. "It's about time, Winchester." I smiled and wrapped my arms tighter around him. After a few moments of silence Cas looked up at me. I leaned in a little and kissed him. God did it feel good. It felt right. I didn't even care who saw either. When he pulled back, his big beautiful blue eyes looked into mine, "What does this mean?"

"I don't know.." Cas looked down and I continued, "But I want it to mean we're together." He looked back up and smiled, "Then let's be together." I nodded and kissed him gently. We continued dancing like that. Lisa ran past crying, she must've seen. But I don't give two shakes of a rats ass, to be honest. I'm with Cas now. I kissed his forehead and when the song was over I intertwined our fingers and walked off to the side with him. Cas was beaming. Why did it take so long for me to realize that? To realize how amazing he is.

"I'll be right back." Cas smiled and walked into the hallway. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around. A fist hit my temple and my sight became slightly blurred. "Heard you and Cas went queer for each other, Dean!" Said Crowley. I looked up at him and he slammed his fist into my stomach repeatedly. I looked behind him and saw a figure in a dress, Lisa, her arms crossed.

Who beats somebody up without warning? Seriously?! He hit me harder in the head, making me dizzy. I stumbled back when he right hooked me in the jaw and leaned against the table for support. I swung out, hoping to hit something. I missed. Crowley punched me in stomach again, making me nauseous. I couldn't see straight, I had a killer headache, and I felt like I was going to be sick. "Hey! Bastard!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. I looked up with my blurred sight and saw what looked like Cas throwing Crowley around. He kneed Crowley in the groin and Crowley moaned and hunched over. Cas punched him in the face. He looked hot beating somebody up.

Wait. Is Cas beating up Crowley? Poor, defenseless Castiel beating up the big and powerful Crowley? And for me, nonetheless.

"And stay the fuck away!" I heard Cas yell. He walked over to me and helped support me up. "Dean, are you alright?" I nodded and pointed towards the doors. We walked out to the impala and I sat on the hood. Cas got some ice and wrapped it in a t-shirt of mine from the back of the car. He handed it to me and I put it on my head.

"Thank you, Cas.." I said, looking at him. He's all mine now. That's mine now.

Castiel smiled and said, "I had to save my damsel in distress, didn't I?" I smiled and shook my head, "Ha ha ha. Very funny." I pulled him in closer, between my legs, and kissed him. He kissed back and put his hands on my waist. All mine. "Well, I guess we're official then. We'll be getting lots of questions.." Probably some hate too. Cas nodded, "I know. But I'm willing to go through that."

"Me too." I am willing to go through that for him. Wow.

Castiel Novak is mine.