Chapter 13

Castiel's POV

I woke up around 8am for church. I really don't want to go. I never want to go anymore. That's bad, isn't it? The worst part is, I don't feel bad for it. I'd prefer being with Dean, or sleeping. I groaned and got up. I got in the shower and let the hot water wake me up. The glass sliding door on my shower fogged up from the water and I drew a heart on it with my finger. I washed my hair and body then got out. The bathroom was steamy and muggy. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to the mirror. I couldn't see in it. I wiped a part of the steam on it off with my hand. I looked in the streaked mirror at my face. I look exhausted. I sigh and walk to my closet. I sift through it finding an outfit. I put on black dress pants, a white button up shirt, and pull out two ties. A red one and a blue one. I look at then both and debate on which one to wear. I put the red one back and put the blue one on. I grab a black dress coat and lay it on my bed. As I sift through my dresser looking for socks I remember what I agreed to last night. Son of a bitch. Why couldn't that have been a dream? Fucking Lucifer. I wonder what he's going to make me do today. What if he tells my mom anyways? I.. I don't even want to know what she'd do. I walk back into the bathroom and brush my teeth and attempt to do my hair. I pull my dress coat on and put my shoes on. I grab my trench coat and slip in on as I walk out my door to the kitchen. "Heya, Cassie." Gabriel said as I entered the room. I nodded, "Gabriel." I grabbed a piece of bacon that was on the table. "Oh don't be so straightforward, Cas. It's boring." I rolled my eyes. Lucifer walked in and smiled at me, "hello, brothers." I swallowed the food in my mouth and stiffened up. "Yo.", Gabriel said. "Oh, I seem to have forgotten my coat. Cas, could you get that for me?" Lucifer said, with a mocking tone. I hate him. I nodded and went to grab his coat. I brought it back and handed it to him.

Our mother walked into the room with a blue dress on, "Good morning, boys." She said with a smile. "Hello, mother." Lucifer said, followed by Gabriel's "Yo, mom." I stayed silent. She walked over a kisses me on the cheek, "Good morning, Castiel." I sighed, "Morning, mom." Lucifer and Gabriel laughed. I wish she wouldn't do that. Michael walked in and said "We're going to be late, let's get a move on." My mom nodded and grabbed the keys, "Yes, let's go gentlemen." I followed behind everyone and got in the back seat next to Lucifer. I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I pulled it out and opened the text from Dean.

"Good morning, baby. What happened with Lucifer and everything?"

"I'll tell you later. On my way to church. Woo hoo. Love you."

I hit send and put my phone back into my pocket. When we got to church we greeted everyone as usual and sat down in the sanctuary. We stood and sang the normal hymns, "What can was away my sins? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.. What can make new again? Nothing but the blood of..." I trailed off and started rethinking of everything that had happened recently. What the fuck is my life even? This is ridiculous. We sat down and the pastor started preaching. I zoned out completely, like I always do. I know I should listen, but I just don't want to. "If you'll turn to 2 Corinthians 12:9-10.." I heard the pastor say. Can I leave yet? I stopped listening again, which is kind of hard considering the pastor likes to yell. I've had practice however. After service I stood around waiting for my mom and brothers to stop chatting and hurry the fuck up. I went out to the car and waited for them. They came out and we went home. "Go do your daily devotionals and I'll make lunch." She said to all four of us. We went to our rooms and did so. Well they did. I put my earbuds on and laid down. I put my playlist consisting of Arctic Monkeys, Fallout boy, and The Cab on. I made sure the playlist was the same length of time it would take to do a devotional. When the playlist was over I went downstairs and sat at the table. Gabe was already there, sucking on a sucker. He always does before a meal. I sat down quietly as the rest of them stumbled in, my mother bringing the food. My mother sat down and we served ourselves. "How were your devotionals, boys?" She asked us. Michael started off. He takes forever to tell about his. He went on and on about how he read all of Job. Once he was finished Lucifer and Gabriel told her about theirs. "And Castiel? How was yours?" I normally do my devotional but I didn't today. "I continued on mine from last week.." I said, lying. "May I be excused?" I asked. My mom nodded and I got up and put my dishes away, then went to my room.

After a while I heard my name being called from down the hall, "Cassie!" Lucifer. I walked to his room and saw a familiar face. Crowley? Right. He's friends with Lucifer. Figures. "Yeah?" I said. "Turn the tv on for us." He could've used the remote right next to him to turn it on. I sighed and did as he said. As I walked out the door he said, "Oh, Castiel. Get us some snacks, hm?" I rolled my eyes and went to get them some food. I fucking hate this. I went back and sat their food down, "Anything else?" Lucifer shook his head, "No, anything you need Crowley?" Crowley smiled, "Take my shoes off, fag." I swallowed. Is he fucking serious? "No." Crowley stood up and grabbed my shirt, "What was that?" Lucifer rolled his eyes, "No violence right now, Crowley. Cas, do as he says." Crowley sat back down and brushed himself off. I closed my eyes and bent down. I opened them and took his shoes off. This is fucking ridiculous. "Cas, go do my chores. And when you're done, my homework." I walked out of his room and downstairs to the laundry room. I threw his clothes in the washer, "fucking asshole." The whole day went like this.

The next day I drove myself to school. Dean was waiting at the front doors, leaned against a wall. He looks beautiful. I know you don't use that word for guys, but he does. I love him. I walked up to him fast. I really need to be in his arms right now. He looked at me and smiled. When he saw the expression on my face and how fast I was walking his smile faded. I got up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged me back, "Baby, what's wrong?" I hugged him tighter. "Baby.." I pulled back and kissed him. I didn't tell him what happened yesterday, I was too busy. "Lucifer.. That's what." I explained to him what he's making me do. "That fucking bastard.", Dean said, "and you're actually doing it?" I nodded, "I have no choice. My mom can't find out, Dean." He nodded, "I know, but Cas.. C'mon. That's hell."

"I know.. But I'm willing to go through with it if I get to keep you.." He put his forehead to mine and kissed me. "I love you." I smiled, "I know." I grabbed his hand and we walked to class. Crowley ran into me, on purpose, while we were walking. I sighed. Dean looked back, "What the fuck?" Crowley laughed and I pulled Dean along to class, "it's not worth it.." Dean turned back around and walked with me. I gripped his hand tight.

During lunch Lucifer walked up to me, "Go get my lunch and bring it to me.." I let go of Dean's hand and stood up, about to go get it. Dean grabbed my hand again, "Cas, no. He can get it himself." Lucifer raised an eyebrow, "Maybe I'll just tell mother right now.." I pull my hand back, "Dean, it's fine. Really." I go get Lucifer's lunch and take it to him. I walk back and sit by Dean. Dean shakes his head, "I can't believe you're letting him walk over you." I sighed, "I have to. Can we just drop it?" He nodded. "Thank you."

-Three months later-

I fucking hate this. I've never hated someone so much. Lucifer is still at it, making my life hell.