Chapter 9

Castiel's POV

-A month later, May-

"Dean, stop it! I need to focus." I batted his hands away from my sides, "Next time I will hit you with my text book." Dean rolled his eyes, "Sure you will." He kissed my cheek and sat on his bed, leaving me at his desk to study. Not too long after I noticed him tossing around on the bed. I turned around and looked at him. He looked at me and said, "Can you please quit studying and come pay attention to me?" I smiled and shook my head, "Yeah, let me change first." I got into his dresser and pulled a pair of sweat pants out. I slipped my jeans off and put them on. Dean whistled when he saw my boxers. I walked over and laid down by him, "Now, what do you want?" He pulled me closer to him, "You.. Of course." My face got hot and I put my face on his shoulder. "Deeean.." He chuckled and climbed on top of me. I looked at him and said, "Don't do it.. Don't you dare.. Dean.." His smile widened, "Oh? What's that? I'm gonna do it.." I shook my head and started laughing. Dean tickled my sides and under my arms. I tried kicking him away but failed. I put my hands on his chest and tried pushing him away. I gasped, "Dean! Stop it!" I laughed harder. He grabbed my wrists and held them above my head. He tickled me more. My laugh went silent as I struggled against his grip. He started covering my face in kisses. I moved my face to the side when he tried kissing my lips. "If you won't let me kiss you, I'll just have to tickle you some more." I shook my head. He started tickling me some more. "Okay!" I gave up and puckered my lips. "About time." Dean said and leaned down and kissed me. He rolled off my lap and laid down by me. We wrapped our arms around each other and talked about things for a while. We fell asleep in each other's embrace.

The next morning I woke up still in Dean's arms. I smiled at him and put my lips on his. He smiled and looked at me. "Well, good morning to you too." His morning voice is so raspy and sexy. I rested my chin on his chest, "Good morning, baby." Dean let out a breath I didn't know he was holding in. "Cas. I love you." I looked him and my eyes widened a little. I smiled and said, "I love you too, Dean." He hasn't said that me before. The first time. And I do love Dean. He smiled and rubbed my back.

-A few weeks later, right before exams-

I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I took it out and hid it behind my books, I opened the text from Dean.

"Hey, I over slept. But I'll be at school. I promise. See you at lunch, baby."

I smiled and responded, "Okay. I was worried. I'll see you then. I love you." I put my phone back in my pocket. After second period I walked out of the class room and ran into Lisa. Whore.

"Oh, Castiel! Just who I was looking for." She had a smug expression on her face. "Well? You found me. What is it?"

She smiled, "It's about Dean." I didn't say anything. I straightened my back out. She continued, "He's very good in bed. But you know that, don't you." I raised my eyebrows, "I'm sorry. What did you say?" Her smile widened, "oh, he didn't tell you? He slept with me last night. And boy, was it fun. Said he couldn't stand you anymore. That he prefers me, but he doesn't want to hurt you." I gritted my teeth, "you're lying."

"Why would I lie about that, Castiel? It's not my fault he prefers me over you." She smiled and walked away. I felt like breaking down and crying. Instead of going to third period I went to the bathroom upstairs. Nobody ever goes in there. I went to the very last stall and sat down. I buried my head in my hands and started crying. "You son of a bitch!" I stayed there all period. When the bell rang I got up and started walking to my car. As I walked outside I saw Dean pulling in. More tears fell and I got in my car. I pulled out of my parking spot and drove past Dean. My face red, my eyes puffy and wet. Another tear fell as I drove past him. He stopped walking and tried stopping me. I kept going. I didn't drive home. Nobody was there right now, but I needed to go somewhere else. I drove a little bit out of town, on top of this huge hill that nobody goes to. I parked and started crying again. I laid my head on my steering wheel. "You stupid son a bitch. How could you!"

My phone went off multiple times. Dean. I didn't answer. He called me again and I decided to pick up. I put the phone to my ear and sniffed, "What do you want?"

"Cas! What's wrong, baby?"

I scoffed, "Don't call me that. And as if you don't know. Don't play stupid with me Dean. At least I actually love you."

His voice sounded hurt and confused, "What? Cas, what in the hell are you talking about?"

"This is really childish of you to act like that, Dean. Why don't you go ask Lisa. She sure as hell knows." I hung up the phone.

Once I calmed down, I drove home. I walked upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me. I didn't bother changing clothes. I laid down on my bed, crying. Why would he lie about that? He made it worse. I love Dean. Why would he do this? I'd rather die than have this right now. I remembered the blades in my cabinet in the bathroom. Is he really worth this? I don't want to think about him. And I know that will get my mind off him. But is it really worth it? I shook my head, moving that to the back of my mind for now. I laid down in the dark, crying to myself. Eventually falling asleep on my tear stained pillow.

I didn't go to school for the next three days. I ignored all texts and calls for Dean. When he would show up to my house, I had my mom or brothers make him go away. They thought I was sick. They have no idea I'm gay. They'd have a hissy fit. They don't support gay rights. Probably disown me.

"Cas, just tell me what the fuck I did!"

I replied to the text message, "Don't act like you didn't fuck Lisa. She told me, Dean. She told me everything. If you can't stand me anymore, just break up with me. You prefer her anyways. She fucking told me. You bastard."

I didn't get a response from him. About a half an hour later, someone knocked on the door. "Dean, he's still sick." I heard my mother say. "Sick my ass. I need to see him, Mrs.Novak." It was Dean. I heard footsteps and then a knock on my door, he didn't wait for me to answer. He walked right in and closed my door and locked it. "Do you really believe that, Castiel? Do you really believe I don't love you? That I actually slept with that whore?"

I crossed my arms, "Yeah. I do. She seemed pretty confident in herself."

He laughed and shook his head. He walked over and sat next to me. "I fucking love you, and I'd never hurt you. Ever. I thought you knew that. I went gay for you. I mean, come on. Think about it. She lied. I swear. I haven't talked to her since prom, Cas."

I didn't say anything. He continued, "I'd be lost without you. I fall for you more and more every day. I want you and only you. I love you. I'd never have sex with Lisa."

I nodded, "Who would you have sex with?" He chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Cas, please forgive me for letting you think I'd ever do that to you. I love you." I sniffed and nodded again, "I love you too." He scooted closer and intertwined our fingers. I kissed him and laid my head on his shoulder. I remembered my family was home, "Dean, you have to leave. Now."

"What? Why?"

"My family doesn't know I'm gay. They'd kill me if they knew we were together. You have to leave, now." He kissed me one more time, "I'll see you tomorrow. I love you." He got up off my bed and I looked up at him, "I love you too." He walked out my room and I laid back down.