Talk dirty (Jack and Rose)

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/6646043/6/

Jack's eyes widened at the words that Rose whispered in his ear. "You want to what?"

Rose responded with a cool smile. "I want to watch you." She unbuttoned his shirt and reached inside. Rose traced circles around his nipple with her thumb. She kissed his lips seductively. "Please?" She kissed him again, this time on his throat. Her fingers trailed lightly along his body until she reached the top button of his pants.

When Jack had come home from work, he'd been greeted by Rose wearing nothing but a sheet around her body. He didn't take his eyes off of her when she dropped the sheet and pressed herself against him. They collapsed onto the floor together. After a long, hard kiss, Rose had whispered her request in his ear.

Jack was already hard as Rose popped open the first button. Before Rose could get any further, Jack slid his hand inside his pants. "I hardly expected it to be that simple," Rose teased.

He smiled at her and pulled his pants off. "You knew exactly how simple it would be," Jack quipped. Rose smiled back, feeling an all too familiar fire begin to burn deep inside her. Jack's eyes closed slowly and he let out a tiny moan as he wrapped his fingers around his dick.

Images of Rose flashed in his mind. He imagined kissing her, touching her. He shivered when she began kissing his chest. His skin was hot, but her lips were cool. Every kiss tingled. His heart skipped a beat as she flicked her tongue over his ear lobe.

"You like this, don't you?" She purred in his ear. She nipped at it, giving him another shiver. He tried to answer, but all that came out was a moan. "I'll take that as a yes," she replied with a giggle.

Jack opened his eyes slightly, to find himself staring into Rose's. There was a hunger in his eyes that Rose had never seen before. Heat flared between her thighs, making her wet for him. When she moaned softly, Jack reached and placed his hand on the back of her neck. He pulled her to him, and kissed her hard. The hungry look intensified as he pulled away.

"Talk dirty to me," Rose whispered. Her smile was wicked and coy. "Tell me how much you want me."

A million responses came to Jack's mind. He closed his eyes and pictured the many times he and Rose had made love. Her body always felt to perfect against him, whether she was beneath him, on top of him, or against the wall. Against the wall...

"Remember the time you tackled me?" he asked. He involuntarily tightened his hand around his dick, causing a wonderful throb. His left leg twitched slightly.

Rose smiled, enjoying watching Jack arch his neck at the sensations that he was going through. "Yeah. You pushed me up against the wall and pulled my dress up." She took his free hand in hers and kissed his fingers. "Your cock was so hard."

Jack felt heat flare up at her words. "I wanted you." He groaned. "I wanted you so bad."

She laughed quietly. "You had me Jack. You made me come hard." She leaned forward again and kissed his throat. "I love when you make me come," she whispered.

Jack licked his lips, thinking about the way he'd made her cry out. "You tasted so good baby." Rose shivered at Jack's tone, and she felt an ache growing. A familiar twitch caused her to moan softly. "You're wet aren't you?"

Smiling, Rose leaned forward to his ear. "You wanna feel it?" Jack had never heard her whisper like this. There was a raw hunger in her voice. Rose laid next him, but with her head near his feet. It made it easier for her to take his hand and guide it to the exact spot she wanted it. Jack groaned.

"You're so wet Rose." His dick throbbed a little bit harder. He slowed his pace, suddenly wanting to make her come too. Jack rubbed his thumb in a quick circle around her clit, smiling as Rose gasped.

Rose pushed herself against his hand. He slid a finger inside of her in response. Jack opened his eyes long enough to watch her eyes roll to the back of her head. He knew how much she loved his hands.

Jack slid in another finger, moving it back and forth with the other one. Rose moaned and slid her hand down to meet his. She took over for his thumb, rubbing her clit as he continued to move his fingers. "Jack, yes." Wave after wave of ecstasy assaulted her senses. Jack's fingers began to move faster.

"Will you come for me Rose?" He felt her tighten her walls around his fingers. He began to move his hand faster. Jack and Rose moaned for each other in unison.

Rose lost control first. With the first wave of orgasm she gasped. The second wave caused her to thrust her hips harder against his hand. Rose screamed Jack's name with the third and final wave.

Feeling Rose get wetter and wetter as she came, Jack felt his orgasm shoot through him. His back arched and he moaned intensely. Her name came out of his mouth in a rush, followed by another moan.

They laid there for a minute, just trying to catch their breaths. A smile spread across Rose's face first. "Wow," was all she could manage between panted breaths.

Jack managed a chuckle. "That good, huh?"

"Unbelievable." She felt Jack move, so he could bring his lips to meet hers. He kissed her softly, making her sigh. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him on top of her. "Don't stop kissing me Jack," she pleaded.

Jack didn't. He would kiss her until the end of time if she asked. His lips lefts hers and traveled to her breasts. Jack flicked his tongue over Rose's hardened nipple. "Kiss me lower," she told him. He smiled and began kissing his way down her stomach. He paused at her belly button and glanced up at her. Her eyes sparkled. "Lower," she again commanded. Jack continued his path of kisses. For Rose, it was agonizing how slow he was going. Finally though, Jack lowered his head between her thighs.

(1064)