Turn you on... (Veronica x JD)

Smut alert/warning/ It gona be sexual scens in this part and children should not read this without being warned.

Veronicas's POV:

JD says he will never be bound to anyone, we'll see how they go for if he does not want to be bound to me, I force him. But unfortunate enough, I'll have to take another alternative first and if they do not work, I'll take that..great way. But I'm pretty sure he'll fall for my trick.

Step One: Hardly Available. Let him long.

I stood at my closet when I felt two strong hands grabbed my waist and two lips that started kissing my neck. And apparently it was JD. I remove his hands from my waist and throw him away and return to mine. He leans toward the closet next to mine and says, "What's not a smile today the sunshine?"

I just look at him and close the cabinet. He grabs her and forces her to look at him: "Babe, what's up with you?"
"Nothing, just a lot of homework"
I got away from his grip and left there. While he's standing and watching me go away.

...........................................................................................................................

Step number two: postpone him.
I walked alone in the empty corridor with my toilet pass. I swung into the toilet and took off the over-size shirt I had on my mind. And beneath it there was a black lace body. I picked up my mobile and took a picture of my breasts and sent to JD. After that, I took my jacket over my shoulders.

 After that, I took my jacket over my shoulders

..........................................................................................................................

JD's POV:

I sat on the history section and listened to no one less than Heather Duke who spoke of something about French and sexually transmitted diseases, when my cellphone was cuddling and what was the most distracting mine from the lesson was good.

Veronica: Link to attachment-https //: hujdjjjd

I clicked the link and was rolling out of the chair. I saw a picture of Veronica in a black lace body and ripped jeans. And ask for everything, she has her arms to the sides so the hen's breasts looked bigger. She looked incredibly sexy. Had your pants always been so cramped?

I saw her from behind at the vending machine and thought of her photo. I walked from behind and hugged her and realized that she was wearing the black lace bodyn. In one way, I became angry with her because she had gone so among all the other guys, I could see the guys passing by that they checked her out. But in another way she had to turn me on. She turned to me and I checked her up and down but my eyes landed on her klivitch before I said, "Let's get out of here"

She looked into my eyes. What do you have on minde? "

"We are young and free, so let's make out, get slush and have some fun."

..............................................................................................................................

We sat in my car outside the store. I sat with my lips sealed to her. I pushed her so close that she almost sat in my knee. My hand climbed up on her thighs. Our kisses became more intense and deeper, she mourned scented into the kiss.

"You are a really nasty girl right?" Did I say between the kisses.
"Maybe I am," she said seductively to me with a foolish smile.
"Wow, what happened to the innocent little girl?" I said sarcastically.
"Maybe she was all fantasy," she said. "Did I turn you on?" she asked innocently.

"You Veronica Sawuer does not even have to try."