Beast Boy x Raven smut/lemon

It was a regular day in the Titan Tower, with the regular every-day events occurring (excluding villainous ones, of course).

Robin was busy in the work-out room, trying to build on muscles that were already to their maximum; so perhaps, only maintaining them for another fight. Starfire was either ogling at said young man and occasionally cheering him on, or relaxing in the main operating room (also known as the common room). Today, she was in the main operating room, watching as Beast Boy and Cyborg, like every other regular day, battled to the extreme at a retro video game, which usually resulted in Cyborg winning, Beast Boy throwing a tantrum, and Starfire giggling whilst making comments to Beast Boy's immaturity.

And like every other regular day, Raven was meditating somewhere. Today, since the weather was exceptional, she chose the roof.

Something about that day was not going to be regular, however; and she was unaware as of yet.

"Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos." the grey-tinted beauty of a demon chanted as she bobbed in the air, hanging in a trance, as the world around her faded to only stars and dreams. It was warm out, so her lavender cloak was resting over the ledge.

Meanwhile, beneath her, a young, green Beast let loose an exaggerated sigh, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"Come on, BB! It'll be fun!" Cyborg said with a joy-coated expression.

"Dude, I can't be bothered with another stupid fun fair. All you do is win goldfish and walk around, then your legs get sore, then some random guy comes up and tries to get you to buy his merchandise. You wanna go for that? No thanks!"

"But Beast Boy, the fair of fun is only in Jump City for one earthly day this month! We need to go! I cannot wait to get another aquatic creature so I can release it into the ocean like I do every month! It shall be most joyous!" the alien princess made her move.

"Uh, Starfire, you know those fish don't live in salt water, right...?"

Cyborg interrupted what was going to be quite an awkward silence with an outburst. "Come on, B, I'll buy you a tofu-dog!"

"I said no! Jeez! Take Robin with you. Or Raven!" He jerked, and sat up to look at his surroundings, slightly concerned. "Where is she, anyway?"

"No idea. Why don't you look for her?" Cy nudged him painfully in the ribs. "If she's alone, you could make a move!"

"Man, shut up!" the hint of a blush was dusted upon the Beast's cheeks, from embarrassment, desire, and anger. Starfire giggled, as usual.

"Damn, it's noon already! It'll be closed if we don't get there, Star." The cybernetic stood, cracking his machine knuckles and setting down the now switched off game controller. "You're gonna have to play these on your own; Mr. Muscles probably doesn't wanna be disturbed today."

"You mean Robin?" a starry-eyed Starfire levitated into the conversation.

After waving them goodbye as they sauntered off, the doors shut with a respectful swish, and Beast Boy was left alone in the now eerily silent common room. Well, if "Mr. Muscles" didn't want to chat, there was only one other option.

"Raven!" his husky voice filled the hallways, the soles of his boots making muffled taps as he paced back and forth, between rooms, floors, corridors. Biting his lip and prodding at his chin thoughtfully, he remembered the only place he hadn't looked. Meditating on the roof, huh? I guess it would have a nice view, being a nice day and everything...

Soundless as possible, he eased the door to the Titan Tower rooftop open, slipping himself through to the humid outside air and being cautious not to make any sudden movements, for the door could easily fall from his grip and slam. He pushed it slowly behind his back until he heard a satisfying click, and looked to the floating woman before him.