(Varchie)

I loved watching Archie play football, he was so strong and sure of himself, and his smile could light up the field. I shivered slightly as I leaned my shoulder against the metal fence at the side of the bleachers. I should have changed out of my vixen uniform, but I know how much Archie likes it and I wanted to get him excited on the walk home.

Cheerleading practice had ended slightly early as Cheryl had marched out of the gym, yelling something about needed Josie for "star-power", so here I was – waiting on a guy. I rolled my eyes at myself; since when does Veronica Lodge wait on a guy? I caught Archie's eyes as he ran past me and saw his gaze linger on my exposed legs. I smiled and winked at him before he turned his focus back on the Coach.

I heard footsteps on the grass behind me and turned to see Reggie Mantle sauntering towards me. His eyes travelled down my legs and then slowly back up to meet my own eyes. This did not elicit the same feeling that Archie's gaze had, I immediately wanted to cover myself up, feeling exposed under his piercing eyes.

"What are you doing out here on the sidelines? Trying to catch a glimpse of me in action?" he asked with an amused smirk. He knew full well that I was here for Archie. Everyone knew that I was with Archie. I shook my head and laughed.

"I was about to ask you the same question. How come you aren't out there running around with the rest of the goons?" I retorted with an amused smile, laughing when he held up a bandaged pinkie finger.

Just at that moment, Archie sauntered over and wrapped a possessive arm around my waist, spinning me into his sweaty chest. His thumb and forefinger came up below my chin and he planted a deep kiss on my lips. Reggie scoffed in mock-disgust and walked back toward the car park. Archie pulled away but kept his hand on my chin, gently keeping my face near to his own as he whispered, "what was that all about?"

I looked into his eyes, expecting a hint of humour or amusement, but there was something similar to anger there. I stepped back slightly and his hand dropped to my waist. "We were only talking Archie, I was just teasing him."

"It didn't look like nothing," he replied in a low and steady voice, "It looked like you were flirting with my team mate. You are mine, not his, not anybody else's." I blinked up at him in bewilderment. I knew Archie was protective, but I had never seen this side of him before and... I kind of liked it. "I mean, I love that you came to watch my practice, and I love that you came in your cheerleading uniform, but I hate that the other guys can see you like this."

"I'm sorry Archiekins, I didn't mean to make you mad. I just couldn't wait to see you and didn't even think about changing. Honestly, I wanted you to see me in my Vixen uniform, but once I was out here, in the cold and surrounded by jocks, I felt a bit exposed.."

Archie's expression softened slightly and he took a step toward me, wrapping his arms around me and enveloping me in a hug. He began walking me backwards towards the building, eventually moving so that I was tucked under his left arm, my right arm wrapped around his waist. His fingers stroked up and down my upper arm as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. I realised where he was steering us, and I peeked over his shoulder to discover that practice was still in full swing.

"Don't worry," Archie muttered, "they won't know I'm gone" I smiled, and we walked a little faster. Archie hand came up and pushed the door wide open as we fell through it, his hands coming down to steady my waist. My own hands flew up to his hair and our lips met in a ferocious kiss, tongues dancing together.

His large hands gripped my waist as mine clasped around his neck, fingers playing with the ends of his hair there. His hands squeezed gently and I jumped as he lifted me, wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. His hands came to rest under my skirt, squeezing my ass cheeks.

"These are for my eyes only" he growled against my lips, making my legs clench involuntarily around his hips. The movement did not go unnoticed by the boy, who cocked an eyebrow at me and grinned. He spun us around so that my back thumped against a closed locker door. I gasped and Archie took the opportunity to kiss me deeply.

Now that my weight was somewhat supported by the locker, Archie brought one of his hands forward and his breath hitched as my head fell back against the locker, eyes fluttering closed.

"So fucking wet baby" he murmured as his finger began circling quickly. "Fuck" he moaned as my legs once again tightened around his waist. I was grinding myself against his hand, increasing the friction, and simultaneously rubbing myself against his growing erection. He groaned but made no move to put me down, instead he shifted his hand so that his thumb drew figure eights over my clit and his middle two fingers sank into me. My eyes flew open and met his intense gaze. He was watching my reactions and playing my body like an instrument.

My fingernails dug into his shoulders and I used the leverage to move my body, fucking myself on his fingers, moving faster and faster. My arms ached and my legs were burning, but fuck, it felt so good, and the look of pure wonder on my boyfriend's face spurred me on.

"shi-shit, babe, fuck, I'm c-" Before I even finished my sentence, a third finger joined the first two, and they curled forward. The corners of my vision began to fill with white spots and my eyes rolled up to the ceiling.

"Look at me baby, come for me princess" he purred. And I did, gazing down on his perfect features, his eyes on mine and his lips parted as he watched me come undone around him.

I leant my forehead against his as he removed his fingers and wiped them on his football shorts. I panted slightly, trying to get my breathing under control. Archie turned, with me still wrapped around his waist, my head coming to rest on his broad shoulder, and he leant against the locker, slowly sinking to the ground and holding me against his chest, hand combing through my hair.

Suddenly, he sat up straight, his panic causing my eyes to fly open and meet his wide ones. "Practice just ended, they're all gonna be in here in about twenty seconds!" He stood awkwardly, placing me on my feet and smoothing my skirt down for me. He grabbed my hand and pulled me through the locker room toward the internal door that led to the school corridor. Just as he slammed it shut behind us, we heard the unmistakable whooping and hollering of the Riverdale High Football team filling the locker room. That was close!

(1236)