Beast Boy x Rave

There were a lot of ways Beast Boy loved the spend the afternoon. Like for instance, playing videogame marathons with Cyborg. Or maybe watching Disney movies with Starfire. He could always while away the hours eating junk food, or playing Nintendo, or maybe go rock climbing with Robin...

The possibilities were literally endless. But his favorite way to spend an afternoon, was probably making out with Raven.

Her touch seared into his skin, her kisses staining his lips and face with her favorite plum-colored lipstick. He relished in the taste of her as their tongues entwined; sharp and herbal, just like her tea. Everything was a hormone induced haze of lavender, sweat, and pheromones. Just the way he liked it. Beast Boy moaned into the kiss, practically shivering with delight in the way that her perky little body pressed up against his. Her hands were tangled in his hair, and Raven's legs were tangled with his.

They broke apart, panting. Beast Boy rested his forehead against hers, a smile tickling his lips. "This is fun," he mused quietly. Raven quirked a brow, a devious grin donning her features, she closed the gap between them again and kissed him hard. Beast Boy all but purred, and nibbled at her bottom lip. He felt her hands roam his back, and shivered when her hands slipped up his shirt.

"Raven," Beast Boy murmured against her lips. Raven ignored him, kissing along his jawline and tugging at his shirt. She nibbled at his ear, making him gasp. The world seemed to explode with color, and heat spread through his body. He leaned into her touch, letting her tug his shirt off and toss it onto the floor, immediately forgotten. Beast Boy hesitantly let his hands brush up beneath her shirt. Raven made no move to stop him, instead leaning into his touch. He took his freedom and ran with it, letting himself get caught up in the moment.

Soon enough, Raven's shirt joined his on the floor, along with her satin black bra.

Beast Boy nipped and licked at Raven's neck, teasing Raven's breasts with his hands. He ran circles around the nubs of her nipples with his thumb, a low moan ringing in his ears. Raven clung to him, quivering with delight. Her scent was awash with lust, a smell that only lent to his own excitement. He peppered kisses down her collarbone and to her breasts, flicking at her nipple with his tongue. His hands trailed down lower, fiddling with the elastic waistband of her shorts.

Raven sucked in a sharp breath, squirming under his touch. Immediately, Beast Boy pulled away, panting.

"S-sorry, Rae."

She blinked, confusion clouding her expression. "For what?"

Beast Boy sighed and averted his gaze, heat burning at his cheeks. "I-I just, don't wanna push you into something you aren't comfortable with," he stammered. Guilt of his impulsiveness wracked through him, and Beast Boy cursed inwardly. Why was he so stupid? He should have known better; Raven liked to take things slowly, and here he was, mucking it all up with his horny self. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Raven's hand grazed his shoulder, her touch searing into his skin and making everything stop. He glanced up sharply, his gaze getting entangled with her glittering amethyst one. Beast Boy gulped, his heartbeat roaring in his ears.

"Gar," she murmured, the sound of his name sending chills down his spine. "I want this." Her hand slid from his shoulder to his chest, making Beast Boy stutter. Raven cupped her other hand along his jaw, gently tugging him closer. "I want you," she murmured. Her breath tickled his lips, and Beast Boy forgot how to breath. She brushed her lips against his, her hand slipping down to his pants' waistband. "I want you to show me the beast inside you."

She kissed him, then, hard. Beast Boy reciprocated, his hands tangling in her hair. Their tongues entwined in a delicate embrace, her sweet taste making him hungry for more.

Beast Boy let his hands wander down to her waist, where they slipped beneath her shorts. He squeezed at her bum, eliciting a moan of delight from the empath. Her hips began to grind against his, and Beast Boy grunted. He could feel his erection beginning to form in his pants, and a whine tickled at the back of his throat. A desperate need to feel inside her overwhelmed him, and he fumbled to pull away her little, annoying shorts.

He gave her ass another gentle squeeze, before sliding his hand down and dipping his fingers inside of her. Raven cried out, pressing herself against him. The smell of her lust tainting the air made him dizzy with delight, and Beast Boy slowly rubbed at her clit. Raven continued to grind against him, her hands darting to his waist and fumbling with his belt. She managed to free his erection, and pushed him back onto the bed.

Beast Boy watched, breathless, as Raven clamoured over him, her beautiful, pert breasts filling his gaze. He reached up and fondled them, earning another low moan from Raven. Beast Boy grinned, teasing her nipples with his thumbs. She shivered, cupping her hands over his. Her eyes fluttered shut, and she breathed his name as he squeezed her tits. Beast Boy hummed with pleasure, rubbing his erection against her thigh. The movement made her whimper, and she slid her hands down his arms and to his shoulders. Beast Boy watched and she dropped her gaze to his member, her eyes wide with awe.

She speared herself on him, making him gasp. A moan rumbled in his throat, and Beast Boy ground his hips against hers. Pure ecstasy coursed through his veins as he watched her ride him, little pants puffing from her lips. He gripped her thighs, her name falling from her lips like a forbidden song. Fire built up inside of him, and his whole body quivered. He was close to the edge, close to sweet, sweet release.

Together, they fell, their cries mingling together in a harmony Beast Boy would never forget. Raven fell onto his chest, quivering but satiated. 

"Damn," Beast Boy breathed. Raven cuddled against him, humming softly.

Okay, so maybe this was better than just making out.

Maybe.

Beast Boy smiled, kissing the top of her head. He'd certainly enjoy spending more afternoons like this, with his Raven.