Only you (Veronica x JD)

Veronica's POV:

"Dear diary, I have the perfect boyfriend, I have all the flowers, the dinners and the listening. And I hate it. Because it was a lie. And now I have only one choice."

I took the pole at my writing table and put it under my roof lamp and pulled a curtain and hung it around the lamp, I took the other end and began the wire around my neck.

Goods bye, evil world.

..............................................................................................................................

JD's POV:

I went out of mental institution with a knife in my hand, Veronica got me in and broke my car ... how could I have missed that side of her?

I climbed through Veronica's window and met by Veronika's lifeless body hanging in a curtain from the ceiling lamp. I slid the knife in the floor.

"No, Veronica." Suicide was not for them, of course. I came here to kill but ... but that was because I love you. I loved you. You were a girl of your kind, you were unique. you were more sick and twisted than I could ever dream of being. You blasted my car. Got me posted. And I loved it. "

I walked towards her.

"And I'll never going to love anyone again."

........................................................................................................................

3-person POV:

"And I'll never going to love anyone again" JD sade to Veronicas live less body.

When she suddenly moved and opened her eyes.
"Oh damn!" exclaimed JD.
Veronika quickly removed the curtain around her neck and pulled away the chin that held her in the air. She ended up easily and smoothly on her feet. She stared intensely at JD and walked towards him while he instantly tied behind the window.

"Do not do anything you will regret," he said with a shaky voice.

"All I want to do is kiss you," she replied.

She reached him and threw his lips against his hard.

He answered the kiss with the same pension as she and put her arms around her waist. He pulled her shirt off and left her in her black lace bra. He continues to kiss her when she even pulls his shirt and they threw herself back in her bed.

.................................................................................................................................

They lay side by side on her bed with only one cover over their bodies and tried to take artillery over their breath. JD turned his face against her face to face lay them.

"I love you, Veronika and only you."

"And I love you"