Raven and Beast Boy smut

She wanted to kill. She wanted to strangle his neck and watch his face turn red as the little flame of life flickered away from withdrawal of oxygen. She wanted to stab him repeatedly until he begged for mercy, (which she would not grant him). She wanted to force him into a headlock and cause him to pass out. Or maybe she could just slam his head into the headboard of their bead; that could do the trick. But most of all, she wanted him to be silent.

Because when she and Beast boy entered their relationship, he forgot to mention many things to her; snoring was one of them. And right now, at this particular moment, as she laid the back of her head against his chest, that's exactly what he was doing.

The fucked up thing was, Beast boy wasn't a constant snorer. Every night, it was something different. It was up to fate to decide whether Beast Boy would be silent and peaceful or completely riotous. Seems as if God, or whoever was up there, had a nerve to pick with Raven, (possible because she was the daughter of a demon,) and decided to make Garfield's snoring extremely loud tonight.

How Raven and Garfield came to be boyfriend and girlfriend was somewhat of an odd happening. Still, however, it followed a particular format, and was filled with lovely clichés.

To put it into simple terms, boy meets girl. Girl had crush, but refused to admit it. Boy and Girl could not get along with each other no matter how friendly and caring boy was. Girl saw boy as nascence. Then, Boy met another Girl, Terra. Boy and Girl found out that Terra was a traitor. Terra disappears then reappears, not remembering who she was. Boy gets depressed. Girl tries to cheer him up. Girl goes to Boy's room and talks with him for a bit. Girl finds out that Boy is not so annoying or stupid, and wants to know him better. Boy suddenly kisses Girl on the spot. Girl finds out that Boy is an excellent kisser. Boy finds out the same. Boy and Girl begin to like each other. Boy and Girl go on a date. Boy and Girl kiss again, unfortunately behind a two way window, so all of the Titans got to see a show. Boy and Girl go on many more dates. Then, to bring you up to speed, boy and girl have sex. And the story continues.

They began dating when Beast boy was around 19. Beast Boy is now 25 and couldn't have it any better. Marriage....was not exactly out of the question, but they both agreed that they wanted to wait until they had to retire from the superhero business before they considered tying the knot. (Possibly when they turned 30; they really didn't know when they'd quit the business). But that didn't matter. The point was, they were together, were completely in love, were having fun, and no one was trying to stop them. In fact, many of the Titans were encouraging their love. Robin, who Raven thought would be completely against their relationship practices, actually suggested to them to share a room together and bunk with each other. Of course, that was because Dick was doing the same thing with Starfire, But of course, he told Raven that he didn't mind, as long as they were cautious and both Logan and her used protection.

So about 2 years ago, Raven and Garfield began sharing the same bed. Logan decided to move into Raven's room and his old bedroom became a special kitchen for Titan festivities. How else could Cyborg fix his wonderfully special blueberry waffles after a massive victory?

Logan brought along his comics, video games, movies, books, (which astonished Raven that he was actually well read,) and only small pieces of furniture into Raven's abode. She didn't mind at all, and allowed him to bunk with her.

But, it was their first night resting with each other that Raven realized she was sleeping right next to a tyrannosaurs Rex with horrible sinuses.

As stated before, each night was different. Some nights, Logan was as quiet and as gentle as a mouse. On these nights, when he fell asleep, he was almost comatose. He would not make a sound, not even a little 'peep' as he breathed in and out. In some cases, Raven even forgot he was breathing, and that worried her. But she didn't mind, for one reason and one reason only.