Farwell of my love

Veronica's POV:

Prolog:
A week ago, JD's body was found in his car as a fire. His body should have been hard burned but identified as JD. I have cried my eyes for a week now and not sleeping a lot and today I have to say a last farewell of my love

...................................................................................................................................................................

I stood in front of my mirror and arranged for my JD's funeral. I was wearing a strapless jumpsuit. I let my curls fall forward and pulled over my sorcerie lining.
I went downstairs and went into the kitchen. At the middle of the table was a light blue-stained vase with a bouquet filled with blue and white flowers, just as JD had given me. I felt the tears burning against the eyelids but I did not think to cry, I've cried for so long and it has to end because he's gone. But how did the flowers come here? I know he's gone, but it feels like some of him will always be with me.

Inside the church it was set in line with black-clad people. I sat at the front of JD's dad and the idiot he was dating, Tania. She cries desperately while the father is sitting with a face of stone. I knew he was tough on him and sometimes saw him as a disappointment, but he was still his only child, little feelings have to be had. I looked at the photograph that stood by the coffin that represented JD and there burst it. I was not strong enough to let go and it did not matter. I let my hot tears drain from my cheeks and Tania took my hand in compassion.

I know he's gone but why does he feel so close to me, should it feel like this?

Before I left the church, I threw a final glance at the coffin where my JD lay, farewell my love.

I walked around the church and onto the borest part of the parking lot. I keep going until I see my silent audi. But against my car is JD! And in the hand he holds a blue flower bouquet (one that I received earlier in the day). I throw away my sorrow veil and let the wind take it, I do not need it anymore. I run against him and throw me into his arms with tears running down for my cheeks but no longer of sadness ... now of happiness. My JD is now again with me. He carefully puts his arms around me. After a pity he releases me and gives me the flowers.

"I thought you were gone? Why did you do that to me?" What happened? " I quit over questions. And he looks at me with a smile.

"Babe, I did not mind you and why are you even at the funeral? I thought I learned that it's not about the dead but about getting compassionate for his grief. And what happened was that a guy came by no one think you feel i had to get him out of the way ". He spoke so naturally as we talked about the weather for outside, it might be scary but for me it was alike

"But why did you make us believe you were dead, why did you believe me?" Did I start crying again.

"For then, my reconciliation is not required, but on the other hand," He kissed me. We sat in the car and drove off. Away from the church. Away from the town, away from problem". We left everything behind us, now it was only me and he forever.

-Our love is god.