Lovers on a ship

Jack climbed into the front seat of the car, jokingly tossing up the tails of his jacket as he sat. It was chilly in the cargo hold, but it bothered neither of them. Their hearts were blazing with passion, and that was all the warmth they needed. Jack beeped the horn, the sound echoing off the walls of the ship. Rose giggled.

"Where to miss?" Jack asked Rose, in a playful snooty voice. She leaned close, putting her mouth to his ear.

"To the stars," she whispered gently. She then grabbed him, and pulled him into the car's backseat with her.

So close, no matter how far

Couldn't be much more from the heart

Forever trusting who we are

And nothing else matters

Jack looked into Rose's eyes. She could feel his baby blues reaching down into her very soul. He saw that it was broken, tattered. But he could also see that the fire he loved so much, was burning brighter than he had seen it yet.

His heart racing, he asked, "You nervous?"

Rose looked at him, giving him the same soul searching stare. She gently shook her head. "No." She took his fingers, the same fingers that had found her beauty with only a charcoal pencil and piece of paper a few hours ago, and kissed the tips of them gently, but passionately. Rose looked at Jack, and her heart started to race. "Put your hands on me Jack."

Never opened myself this way

Life is ours, we live it our way

All these words I don't just say

And nothing else matters

Jack lovingly placed his hand on Rose's breast, cupping it gently. He kissed her feverishly. Her head began to spin and she allowed him to push her down to the seat. Rose's heart, already beating madly, only beat faster. His lips moved to her neck, she moaned at the tickle that felt so erotic.

Then something awoke deep inside her. A warm, wet feeling took hold of her body, and her thoughts. Although she had never felt a man this way, not even Cal yet, she felt no fear. Instead, she trembled from excitement.

Trust I seek and I find in you

Every day for us something new

Open mind for a different view

And nothing else matters

Every time Jack kissed her, it was as if he asked her first. But the only word that came out of his mouth was her name. She loved it. He easily unbuttoned her dress and pulled it off of her. Jack was slow, delicate. Even though Rose cherished every second of it, she had to fight the urge to rip both of their clothes off.

Rose reached up and unbuttoned his shirt, taking his the beauty of his body. As she reached up to kiss him, Jack's hands worked magic to get her corset off. A shiver traveled down her spine and he pulled the article of clothing away. She watched as he drank in her body with his eyes.

Never cared for what they do

Never cared for what they know

But I know...

Jack leaned in and again found her lips with his. She felt his stiffness, and ached for it. His hands, which had been lightly caressed her sides, giving her goosebumps, and erecting her nipples, found their way to her waist. Rose swiftly lifted her hips up, allowing him to remove her panties. At the same time, she unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his pants. He managed to slide them down and kick them away.