Wendy darling and Peter Pan (smut)

Darkness was everywhere Wendy looked. When she first came to neverland, all she saw was happiness and joy. But she watched from her captive cage as darkness grew on everyone, not able to help or do anything to prevent what was happening. Wendy began noticing a dark growth, a shadow, growing to Peter . But, it wasn't his own shadow, it was someone else's. Someone else was controling the boy, an unknown dark force capable of taking over the body of the great Peter Pan.

Wendy suddenly bolted straight up in her cage, another nightmare had stricken her awake for the fourth time that night. Her loose nightgown made her shiver under the cold winds of Neverland. Her hair blew violently and her eyes were glazed open, staring at the nothingness of what Neverland had become. Wendy did not used to be like this, she was a Lost Girl, a very good one actually. She would tell stories everyday and run and adventure everynight. They never had time to sleep and when they did, they did it for days. It was the greatest time of her life before the darkness. Felix and her would set up pranks for Peter and he and the other boys would trick them. They would shoot arrows at eachother, never causing any harm. Wendy and Peter would jump into the mermaid lagoon and get chased mercilessly by the creatures, it was all fun and games. But one day, Peter woke up with something different about him. He was harsh and bitter and acted like a...grown man. Wendy did not understand what was happening until she saw the small black smoke moving around in his right eye, something was inside him, and that something was killing Neverland and Peter Pan's innocence too.

The next day, Pan-he now wanted to be called-set fourth a new set of rules for the boys. The Lost Boys were also beginning to change, Wendy noticed. They were acting much more like Pan. The darkness overtook them, the became monsters full of Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony, Vanity, Greed, Envy, and Lust, the Seven Deadly Sins. Wendy remembered being taught about these sins in Bible School, she was warned that once someone started getting addicted to these sins, they could never come back from the darkness pulling them under. Peter and the Lost Boys started by taking over the Indian Villages, then they began hurting the people in the villages. Wendy could do nothing but watch from her wooden cage that boxed her in from the outside world. Pan had told her that she could not be part of what he and the Lost Boys had become, Wendy couldn't help but cry that night when he told her that. Her heart that was once full of happiness and love-emptied and only became filled of sorrow. But what Wendy did not know was that Peter was trying to protect her from the evil force: Pan. Wendy thought that it was Pan being hard-hearted and unkind but it was really Peter saving her from drowning in a sinking ship called Neverland.

"Nice to see you, Darling," Pan smirked as he appeared behind Wendy's cage.

The poor girl nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw him, she was frightened not of him but of what he'd become. His eyes were nothing but black coals unlike the dark blue they used to be, and his mouth always found a way to tilt a corner upward and laugh-in vain. Wendy looked up at him through her eyelashes, she couldn't even look the bastard in the eye because of his now heartless ways.

"It's not nice to see you, Pan," Wendy spat out sharply.

She looked up at Pan and waited for a response but only got a deadly stare. Wendy clutched her nightgown suddenly, feeling cold by the sudden breeze and alarmed by his gaze, he looked like a man people usually see inside an insane asylum. His eyes were full of evil. A shiver ran through her spine, he should be in an insane asylum. Though he looked godly and seemed to glow everywhere he walked-he was still bad, and should be an enemy. But Wendy could not bring herself to calling him one.

"You know my Wendy bird, I could get you out of this cage and set you free if you just asked." Pan stated out of the blue. His eyes were intensly dark and only focused on her which was very disturbing, Wendy had a hard time processing what he just said because of the way he stared at her.